Savings Inside Your Home
Inside Your Home: Energy Efficient Handyman Services
When your neighborhood Mr. Handyman arrives at the door, he will listen to your needs and suggest which green handyman services are right for you. You'll feel comfortable knowing Mr. Handyman is an experienced and insured professional who understands what you need in a professional home repair contractor . Here are a few ideas to get you started thinking about energy efficient handyman services. If these sound like a fit for your home, be sure to call your local Mr. Handyman today!
Attics: Mr. Handyman knows how to work in difficult spaces. In the attic, he can add insulation to help control heating and cooling costs. In addition to insulation, Mr. Handyman can install lighting fixtures, flooring, and more to transform this often overlooked room into a functional space.
Bathrooms: This room contains many opportunities to make green improvements. In addition to the following handyman service repairs, Mr. Handyman can also make decorative enhancements. From tile repair to fixing drywall and countertop installation, your bathroom can be energy efficient and look great!
- Install Energy Efficient Light Bulbs: A single compact fluorescent bulb can save you $30 in your electricity bill over the bulb's lifespan.
- Install Low Flow Toilets: These can save up to 3.5 gallons of water per flush!
- Replace Showerheads: Reduce the amount of water you use by letting Mr. Handyman install low flow showerheads. You can save between 10% to 15% in water heating costs.
Kitchens: Considered one of the most important rooms of the house, making eco friendly choices in the kitchen is easy when you call your neighborhood Mr. Handyman. He can help you with the following home repairs:
- Fix Plumbing Leaks: Mr. Handyman can fix your dripping faucet, so that you can stop wasting water each month.
- Install CFL bulbs: Optimize your kitchen lighting by letting Mr. Handyman replace your standard bulbs with compact fluorescent bulbs that can efficiently light your kitchen, while reducing your electricity bill.
- Countertop and Flooring Installation: Tired of having to clean your countertops and floors with an arsenal of cleaning products? Have Mr. Handyman replace your hard to clean counters and floors with an eco friendly material that is easy to maintain. Making these choices can add value to your home and save you money on expensive cleaners.
Contact your neighborhood Mr. Handyman professional today to see how you can start going green!