In our prior visits with Mike McCalley of Mr. Handyman, located on Kingsley Avenue in Orange Park, FL, we spent a lot of time discussing the many services Mr. Handyman can provide in customers' homes. In our most recent visit, Mike emphasized that Mr. Handyman does a lot of commercial work as well and wanted to make sure readers were aware of this.
"Many of the services we provide in homes translate well to the business environment ," said Mike. " Drywall repairs and painting , door repairs , adding crown molding or chair rail to dress up an office area or waiting room - these are similar to residential services we provide. We also assemble office furniture, replace ceiling tiles; we've put up mirrors and repaired fitting rooms, fixed hinges on cabinets, and done many odd jobs where the office or retail establishment just didn't have the skills or staff. We've been into doctors' and dentists' offices, insurance offices, lawyers' offices; done work in restaurants and have recently worked with a number of local pet hospitals. We apply our same professional standards, screen our technicians to the same exacting standards, and back all work - commercial or residential - with our 1 year service guarantee. In those cases where we may not be the best fit for your project, we also have referral partners that can help you. If there's ever a question, call us."
Mr. Handyman offers a high quality and professional Handyman experience with these qualifications:
- Mr. Handyman is licensed (Florida Lic.# CGC1513681) and fully insured.
- Mr. Handyman is a Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited Business.
- Mr. Handyman Service Technicians are employees, not sub-contractors, have a minimum of 15 years of experience and have passed a driving, background, and drug screening prior to being hired.
- Mr. Handyman Service Technicians arrive on time, in uniform and drive a company van so you can be confident in who has arrived at your door.
- Best of all, Mr. Handyman stands behind their work with a 1 Year Service Guarantee. If it is not right, Mr. Handyman will fix it.
- Mr. Handyman also has a trained Customer Service Representative answering the phones between 8-5 weekdays to assist with questions and scheduling.
All this is provided to ensure you a safe, worry free, job that is completed by an expert; few in the Handyman business offer all this.
"With Mr. Handyman, you simply call and schedule the work when you have home repair and maintenance needs," said Mike, "our rates are competitive with other professional - experienced, trained, licensed, insured home services and in most cases, Mr. Handyman can handle your entire list. This is why Mr. Handyman is 300 units strong nationally, with 16 locations in Florida, and growing."
Call today and let Mr. Handyman complete your home repair list. Visit their web site for a complete list of services; and enter your zip code to find the location nearest you.