The story of the first Thanksgiving is of early settlers and their American Indian friends sharing a meal. At that meal they gave thanks for the bounty on their table and the friendship they had established with the native people. Whether such an event actually occurred or is more symbolic in nature, it has become an important national holiday. Thanksgiving is a time when we take a break from our busy schedules to spend time with family and friends, to enjoy the bounty on the table, and give thanks for both.
It's only appropriate, then, that the Mr. Handyman family takes a moment on this important occasion to say "Thank You" to all our customers, friends, referral partners, and the community that has embraced us through this difficult year. We know that money is tight for many people these days and that everyone has choices in who they bring into their home for repair and maintenance work. We very much appreciate those of you who have had Mr. Handyman into your homes this year, referred us to your friends and neighbors, and who continue to show us that there is a place for a licensed, insured, honest and reliable provider of home services.
For those of you not familiar with the Mr. Handyman difference, allow me to explain. At Mr. Handyman, our goal is satisfied customers and repeat business. We want to be your handyman for life. To achieve this, Mr. Handyman provides the following:
- A trained Customer Service Representative to assist with questions and scheduling.
- Mr. Handyman is licensed and fully insured.
- Mr. Handyman is a BBB Accredited Business.
- Mr. Handyman Service Technicians are employees, not sub-contractors, have a minimum of 15 years of experience, and have passed a driving, background and drug screening prior to being hired.
- Mr. Handyman Service Technicians arrive on time, in uniform, and drive a well marked van so you can be confident in who has arrived at your door.
- Best of all, Mr. Handyman stands behind their work with a 1 Year Service Guarantee. If it's not right, Mr. Handyman will fix it.
All this is provided to ensure you a safe, worry free job that is completed by an expert. Few in the Handyman business offer all this.
After Thanksgiving is over, Christmas is only a month away. If you have maintenance and repairs or decorating you need completed prior to family and friends arriving for the Christmas and New Year holiday, please give us a call to discuss how we can be of service to you.
Call today and let Mr. Handyman complete your home repair list. Visit the web site for a complete list of services.