Looking at keeping the cool air out while staying extra warm this holiday season? Or maybe you are looking to save a little money by being more energy efficient. Either way installing interior storm windows is a great way of insulating your home and lowering your heating bills. Here are a few additional benefits to consider:
- Adds value to your overall home and will not impact the outside appearance of your home.
- Preserves integrity of pre-existing windows. This is important to many home owners especially those that live in a historic home or a condominium.
- More affordable than repairing or replacing current windows that are letting in cool air.
- Easy to install and are available at your local hardware store.
- Money, money, money. Exterior storm windows are much more expensive than interior storm windows. If you can afford exterior storm windows you might want to consider investing in new energy-efficient windows instead.
- Interior storm windows are easier to install and remove then exterior storm windows.
- Interior storm windows are also easier to keep clean and maintain since they are not fighting the outdoor elements like exterior storm windows.
Keep your family warm and consider installing interior storm windows. Not sure where to start? Let Mr. Handyman help you! Stay on top of all your household repairs, improvements and maintenance needs by calling 877-256-3376 or request service in your area.