SYRACUSE HOME REPAIR AND IMPROVEMENT SERVICES
Residential Handyman Near You
Do you have several things on your list of things to do that you can’t find the time for? When you’re so busy that every task seems like a mountain to climb, call Mr. Handyman of Greater Syracuse to help.
Our talented Syracuse handyman professionals are creative at providing home improvement services. We can assist you by room, area, and service. From IKEA furniture to a custom bookcase, we're able to take care of most home handyman services for you.
Homeowners who have entrusted their projects to us trust us because:
- We’re an Accredited Business on BBB with an A+ rating.
- We work with your preferences and needs as the top priority.
- We’ll arrive on time, with all the necessary tools and equipment to get the job done.
- We guarantee our workmanship and parts with the Neighborly Done Right Promise®.
- Our team is insured for accidental damages so that you are free of any liability.
- We come up with creative solutions for complicated projects.
- Our friendly staff answers every phone call so you’re speaking with a real person. You won't have to deal with an answering machine or robot.
- We’ve been in business for over 25 years and our technicians have an average of 10 years of experience.
- Our team arrives in branded Mr. Handyman vans. We also bring shoe covers and clean up after ourselves.
MAKE WORKING FROM HOME COMFORTABLE
It’s becoming more and more common for employees to work remotely. Working from home can provide a nice break from sitting in traffic. But it also comes with needing a space that’s conducive to getting work done while being home.
Let our Syracuse home repair & handyman team help you create the perfect office environment with:
Wainscoting Installation & Repair
Window Installation & Repair
Window Blinds & Shutter Installation
No project is too big or too small – any home repair, installation, or maintenance is available to you. We will work around your schedule so as not to interrupt your busy days. We treat you and your home with the respect you deserve.