Door Installation & Repair in West Los Angeles, CA
We Repair & Install Shower Doors
A new shower door can transform the look and feel of your bathroom. Mr. Handyman of West Los Angeles provides residential shower door installation and repair services to West Los Angeles, CA. We know your shower door isn’t always the first thing on your mind, but it becomes a focal point when it needs repairs, or you want a new door. The functionality and appeal of your shower door should work together to create the perfect feel for your bathroom. Our shower door installation experts will install the ideal shower door for your needs. Contact us today to learn more about our shower door installation and repairs in West Los Angeles.
We Repair & Install All Shower Door Types
Mr. Handyman of West Los Angeles specializes in repairing and installing all types of shower doors. We install everything from framed shower doors in traditional bathrooms to glass shower doors that lower the risk of mold and mildew issues. Modern, streamlined glass doors are a popular addition to many bathrooms, so upgrading to a new shower door is a perfect choice for many homeowners. The most common types of shower doors we install and repair include the following:
- Bath Enclosures
- Frameless Shower Doors
- Framed Shower Doors
- Semi Framed Enclosures
Common Shower Door Repairs
Our professionals will inspect your shower door and determine the best type of shower door repair. There are many reasons your shower door may need repairs, including:
- Dragging Shower Door – If you have a shower door that slides open, you may notice it starts to pull. Most dragging shower doors need professional realignment or clamp adjustments.
- Sticking Shower Door – Soap scum or loose screws often cause shower doors to stick when you try to open or close them. We will check the screws and inspect for debris blocking your door.
- Shower Door Won’t Stay Closed – Shower doors sometimes won’t close when screws are loose. We will check the hinges and determine if there are any loose screws.
- Leaking Shower Door – Loose seals around the edges of the shower usually cause a leaky shower door. We will inspect the door seals and repair them.
Do I Need a Shower Door Replacement?
Mr. Handyman of West Los Angeles is dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality services. We do our best to determine if you need a shower door repair or replacement. Shower doors are like any other item in your home and degrade over time. Most old-fashioned shower doors have multiple components, including gaskets, seals, glass, handles, and framing. Exposure to moisture and heat wears down the seals between the framing and glass, causing many showers to leak or glass to become loose. The most common signs you may need a shower door replacement include the following:
- Sticking doors or doors that won’t close all the way
- Defects in the glass, like cracking or chipping
- Signs of rust on the framing
- Damaged metal fitting
- Water on the floor after a shower
Contact Mr. Handyman of West Los Angeles
The professionals at Mr. Handyman serve West Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, and Culver City, CA. We offer the highest quality services and will treat your home like our own. We back our work with a guarantee to get the job done right the first time. We understand your bathroom is an essential room in your home, so we want everything in it to function correctly. We offer comprehensive bathroom repair and installation solutions. Contact us today to request an estimate on a shower door installation and repair service.