Your Experienced Handyman in Cross Timber, TX
As a proud homeowner in Cross Timber, you get to enjoy the quiet, rural environment that allows you to live life at your own pace. Nearby neighborhoods and amenities are within arm’s length, so you don’t have to travel far to run any chores, and that includes any projects that could benefit from hiring a handyman in Cross Timber.
Maintaining your home on a seasonal basis is a very important duty that homeowners need to highlight on their checklist. Luckily, your local Cross Timber handyman at Mr. Handyman of Burleson, Midlothian and E Cleburne is only one call away to help you stay on top of home maintenance, repairs, and other improvement projects!
Property Maintenance Services from Your Cross Timber Handyman
Our handyman team likes to call these “seasonal” maintenance tasks because there are specific times when certain duties should be completed. Some examples include:
Texans know how to handle high humidity levels throughout the year, but when you have wooden materials on your property, they may require extra attention, especially when located on your outdoor living space, such as your deck.
Poorly maintained decks may have splinters and cracks. If you don’t treat them with sanding, pressure-washing, and resealing, these cracks will continue to break until they allow moisture to enter the core and initiate wood rot. A professional Cross Timber handyman will thoroughly inspect around the deck footings for soil erosion and ensure your deck’s structural integrity is in good condition.
Leaves and debris get caught in your rain gutters and will trigger gutter clogs if you don’t clean them out. Serious damage can occur if rain water spills over your roofline and causes water damage in various areas. Not only could you experience foundation damage or moisture in the attic, but you could also risk damaging your siding and experience flooding in lower levels. By hiring a skilled handyman, Cross Timber, TX homeowners will get the necessary inspection and cleaning services required to maintain a healthy roofline.
Cross Timber Handyman for Repairs in Homes
The quality repairs we provide aren’t always due to poorly maintained systems. Sometimes, accidents and natural occurrences are the culprits. Fortunately, our services cover a wide range of repairs for all situations, including:
- Drywall Repair: Holes in the wall can be caused by popped nails or accidents when moving items. Hairline cracks or deep vertical cracks are signs of either shifting soil or problematic house settlement.
- Wood Rot Repair: From soft rot to dry rot, wood decay is a silent destroyer that affects many homes. The sooner you detect it, the sooner your Cross Timber handyman can eliminate it before it causes structural damage.
- More Repairs! Forfences, window, door, trims, siding, floor, ceiling, soffits and fascia, stairs, tile, doors and much more!
Other Common Handyman Services
- Aging In Place Modifications: We install grab bars, chair lifts, wheelchair ramps and even convert bathtubs to showers for people who want to remain independent in their property.
- Home Remodeling: Bathroom remodeling and kitchen remodeling—all designed to help increase safety, comfort, and functionality in your home, as well as help you increase its resale value.
- Commercial Handyman Services: Cross Timber, TX business owners need to follow local codes and regulations to remain compliant with the city’s requirements. Our local pros are familiar with commercial settings and how to keep a safe and comfortable environment for your employees, customers, and business partners.
Looking for a Cross Timber Handyman?
Contact our office staff at 817-587-9887 to schedule an appointment with our local experts or learn more about other popular Cross Timber handyman services. We also serve our nearby neighbors in many areas, such as Burleson, Primrose, or Crowley!