Certain routines in our lives have us forget about the importance of home maintenance, especially the seasonal ones. Or sometimes, unexpected damages on your property may catch you off guard. Luckily, your local Primrose handyman at Mr. Handyman of Burleson, Midlothian and E Cleburne is here to assist you with maintenance services or minor repairs.
Every service professional on our team has passed their background checks and brings an average of ten years of experience working in the trades. As your first-choice handyman service, we are proud to provide our local community of Primrose with our guaranteed workmanship and excellent customer service.
Maintenance Done by Your Primrose Handyman
It’s essential for every property owner to prepare themselves for the rain in the spring, as well as winterize during the fall. However, it’s easy to fall behind and forget to set priorities about what needs to be done around the house, unless you hire a professional handyman. Primrose, TX property owners may have spring cleaning lined up every year, but how often do you take care of the exterior materials on your property? Your local Primrose handyman brings the knowledge and expertise to handle indoor repairs and outdoor repairs, after which you won’t ever fail to maintain your property again.
Are you a lover of solid hardwood? Whether your front door is made of oak, maple, or birch, its surface is sealed to protect the door from weather damage. Maintaining your front door through sanding, power washing, and resealing is essential if you want to protect it from Texas’ high humidity levels. Small cracks and holes are enough to invite moisture into your door’s internal structure. When left untreated, you could encourage wood rot to destroy your wood door from the inside out. Door problems are also common with steel doors.
Signs You Need Door Repair:
- Cracks, holes, scratches
- Flaky paint
- Wood rot: discolored patches and soft textures
- Door frame damage
- Opening and closing issues
- Exterior noise appears louder
- Squeaky hinges
- Broken handles and locks
- Rain water seeping through
- Hollow interior
- Surface dents
- Worn protective coating
Whether you have a wooden or steel door, it’s essential that you maintain them on a periodic basis. Not only could damage compromise your safety, but it could also affect your home’s overall insulation and increase your heating and cooling costs.
Your local Primrose handyman is happy to provide you with inspection and repair services. In some cases, we may also offer an energy-efficient replacement to optimize your energy usage.
GUTTER CLEANING AND INSTALLATION
When we talk about essential seasonal handyman services, we like to emphasize the importance of gutter cleaning. You won’t necessarily see how many leaves and debris get caught in those metal traps that are attached to your roofline. Clogged gutters will restrict effective water flow, leading to a spill that could damage your roof and siding. In the worst case, your vents get blocked and condensation starts to develop inside your attic, and you could face a basement flood or damage to your foundation.
Leaky gutters signify a damaged section in the system that could result in a sag. All that excess water will also put a huge strain on the French drains around your house. When hiring a qualified handyman, Primrose, TX homeowners can expect us to complete the following:
- Inspect gutter health and surrounding materials (soffit, fascia, siding)
- Efficient cleaning service (scooping, or power washing)
- Repair leaky sections
- Check attic for moisture damage
- If applicable, re-apply protective coating or paint on aluminum material
- Clean and readjust downspout pipes
- Suggest gutter guard or screen installation
If your gutters appear to be inefficient, we may recommend replacing them to help restore your peace of mind. Perhaps you want to upgrade from sectional to seamless gutters for a leak-free experience. Trust your Primrose handyman to get the installation done professionally.
What would a home be without natural light and fresh air? There’s nothing more pleasing and soothing than looking out the window, observing trees swaying in the wind. But why does it feel drafty near your window? And is that fog in between panes?
While double-pane windows are designed to last for at least 20 years, it will highly depend on the quality of installation and weather conditions. These windows are often referred to as insulating glass units (IGU) because in between the two sheets of glass is either trapped air or gas that is responsible for the insulating qualities of your window.
In the event of a seal failure, you will experience fogging and condensation trapped within the panes. Some repairs are possible but they won’t bring you long-term results, unlike a replacement window. Your local Primrose handyman has repaired and replaced multiple windows for our local community and helped restore their home’s energy efficiency.
OTHER BASIC HOME REPAIRS
As a busy homeowner who needs a lot more done than the services mentioned above, you will be surprised to learn that your Primrose handyman experts have a lot more up their sleeves, whether it’s minor home repairs or larger projects like remodeling services.
- Fence Repairs: Is your fence system leaning due to soil erosion? Or does it need maintenance, such as pressure washing and resealing? When hiring us as their experienced handyman, Primrose, TX homeowners can rest easy knowing that we have restored their yard’s security.
- Drywall Repairs: Whether it’s patching a hole, tapping a popped nail back in, or fixing a ceiling crack, our drywall and ceiling repair services will eliminate any holes and cracks and even help restore your home’s insulation.
- Bathroom Remodeling: Need help with upgrading your bathroom floors, shower tiles, light fixtures, and ventilation? Or are you looking for a tub-to-shower conversion? There are many components to a bathroom remodel, and our Primrose handyman team is familiar with them all! If you need advice with budget management or more information about trusted suppliers, we’ll be more than happy to be of assistance.
Hire Your Expert Primrose Handyman!
Don’t struggle with any complex projects around your home; instead, rely on your team of local pros to get it done fast and efficiently. Not only do we bring the skills required, but we’ll also have the tools to speed up the process. This way, you’ll save time and money and will get to enjoy your summers and free time.
Whether you’re in Primrose or a surrounding area, including Crowley, Burleson, or Cleburne, give our outstanding customer service reps a call today to learn more about other common services or book a convenient appointment date!.