Our Tile Floor Replacement Services
No matter what type of tile flooring you have or want to be installed, our expert technicians have all the necessary tools and materials for a seamless installation. The team at Mr. Handyman of Canton and Woodstock is experienced in installing a variety of tile flooring types, including:
- Laminate tile flooring
- Ceramic tile flooring
- Slate tile flooring
- Cork tile flooring
- Porcelain tile flooring
- Marble tile flooring
- And more!
Benefits of New Tile
Are you curious about all the potential benefits new tile flooring offers property owners? At Mr. Handyman, you can trust us to give you all the information you need to make the best decision for your residential or commercial property. Some of the key benefits of having new tile floors installed in your home or business include:
- New Floors – Nothing helps revive a dingy-looking space like shiny new tile floors. Our experts will make sure your subfloor is stable, install your new tile, grout the edges, and seal everything to ensure it provides decades of enjoyment.
- Timeless Look & Durability – Because tile is available in a seemingly endless variety of styles, colors, and sizes, it makes it easy for home and business owners to find the perfect fit for their décor. Tile floors are durable and are known to last for decades when properly maintained. Although tile isn’t completely waterproof, it holds up well when exposed to liquids and heavy foot traffic.
- Easy to Repair – Compared to other types of flooring, tile is easy to repair because if one tile chips or breaks, we can replace it and refill in the grout lines to ensure it seamlessly matches the rest of your flooring.
Things to Consider When Installing Tile Flooring
While there are many benefits to having tile flooring installed in your home or business, it’s important to keep some things in mind. Tile flooring is a beautiful and durable option for a variety of residential and commercial spaces, but it’s important to remember the following:
- Tile Is a Larger Investment – Like many home renovation projects, there is some upfront cost involved. New tile flooring installation services may cost more upfront when compared to vinyl or laminate, but it’s much more durable and holds up well over time. Having tile floors installed is also a great way to increase your residential or commercial property value if you’re interested in selling in the future and making a return on your investment.
- It’s Messy & Takes More Time to Install – Removing old tiles, preparing the subfloor, installing new tiles, and sealing everything is a messy and time-consuming process, which is why it’s best left to a team of experienced professionals. At Mr. Handyman, we know each tile flooring project is unique, so we take our time to develop a precise action plan. No matter what condition your floors are in, we’ll get the job done right the first time in a time-efficient manner.
Call Mr. Handyman for Tile Flooring Services Today
At Mr. Handyman of Canton and Woodstock, we’re committed to providing high-quality tile installation and repair services for home and business owners throughout Canton, GA, and the surrounding areas, including Towne Lake, Holly Springs, Woodstock, and Lebanon. Whether your existing tile flooring needs to be repaired or you're interested in new tile installation, we're here to provide cost-effective solutions, no matter your flooring needs. We’re confident you’ll be impressed with the high-quality work done by our professional tile installers. Contact us today to learn more and request service for professional tile installation and replacement services.
Mr. Handyman of Canton and Woodstock proudly serves Canton, Holly Springs, Lebanon, Woodstock.