Hendersonville Home Remodeling Services
Professional Home Renovation Services Near You
When it comes to personalizing a space and making it suitable for your family’s needs, Mr. Handyman of E. Nashville and Hendersonville is here to help. Our creative and talented team is happy to work with your ideas and create a unique plan to transform any space. Of course, if you’re not sure where to start, we can certainly share ideas to spark inspiration – with an average of 10 years of experience, our professionals are very familiar with maximizing spaces and creating aesthetic appeal.
But you don’t need to take our word for it. In fact, we wouldn’t expect you to, not with all the options available for remodeling. It’s important that you feel fully comfortable with the team you hire, knowing that you’ll love the results and that they will last for years to come. That’s why we regularly ask homeowners to share their experiences working with us in these reviews. Not only do testimonials help hold us accountable to our high standards of excellence, but they also help to give other homeowners clear insight into what it’s like when you turn to our team.
Get in touch any time with home improvement questions or requests!
What is the Difference Between Renovation and Remodel?
While the terms are often used interchangeably, there is a major difference between them. Renovation refers to restoring or making new again, more like a repair than anything else. On the other hand, remodeling is the act of remaking or altering a structure.
Some of the renovation projects that homeowners call us to take on include:
- Changing the color scheme of a room or entire house
- Replacing old windows with energy-efficient options and sealing properly
- Refacing cabinets and installing kitchen backsplash
- Installing new shower doors and updating tile grout
So where renovating a space might mean repainting walls or updating the lighting, remodeling is more of a drastic alteration.
Examples of remodeling tasks that our team handles are:
- Turning a storage space into a home office
- Merging kitchen and living spaces for an open concept
- Adding stairs, railings, and a door to an attic or basement space
- Insulating attics and basements and finishing the room for use
- Building custom kitchen islands or cabinets
- Designing, building, and installing bookshelves and TV mantels
Neither of these project lists is exhaustive, so don’t hesitate to reach out and discuss your thoughts with our team. From simply opening up a space to creating an entirely new layout that suits your lifestyle changes, we are here to help. Extra storage, a luxe spa bathroom, or a unique home library are possible, so let’s get to work!
Give us a call or reach out online for professional remodeling services in Hendersonville.