What Services Do We Offer to Repair Drywall?
No matter the situation or extent of damage, our professionals are readily available to help repair your drywall. If you have kids in the house or notice natural causes are affecting your walls, we can help identify and fix the problem for lasting results. Here are the following common reasons we are asked to repair drywall:
- Door knob damage
- Damage from moving furniture
- Damage from pests
- Damage from moisture
- Damage from kids and pets
- Regular wear and tear
- Cracks from settling or structural issues
- Holes from drywall anchors, nails, and screws
What Do Our Drywall Finishing Services Include?
Installing drywall requires professional experience and knowledge to perform the job effectively. This task takes a lot of skill and extensive time, so it’s always best to contact an expert when you need a repair. The finishing touches of drywall are the best aesthetically when a fresh coat or two of paint is applied. If you’re remodeling or updating rooms in your home, there are a few steps to complete a drywall job correctly. Here is how we are trained to conduct a drywall finish:
- Drywall sanding
- Drywall mudding
- Drywall seam/joint taping
Drywall Repair & Finishing FAQ
If you have a question, we have an answer to match it! Our experts are equipped with all there is to know about drywall services so we can help you with your customer-focused experience. From repairs to finishing and more, we’re here to assist in any way we can. Here are the following questions we are frequently asked:
- How much do drywall repairs & finishings cost?
- The cost of any drywall repair or finishing depends on the situation. If we see that the problem is minor, we will fix the issue at a low price with professional-level results. Drywall issues that are more complex from mold, mildew, or moisture may be higher in repair costs due to the time and supplies required.
- What do our drywall repairs involve?
- We approach each repair and replacement service by assessing the damage type. Spackle and paint can fix minor scratches, while more in-depth problems may need sanding, finishing, and painting.
- How do I know if my local Mr. Handyman offers drywall repair services?
- Most of our locally owned locations provide drywall repair services and installation. You can enter your zip code to discover if we are near you when you visit our website. In addition to the Portland, ME, area, we offer repairs in Biddeford and Cape Elizabeth.
- How do you repair drywall cracks?
- When your drywall gets wet and dries, it can create cracks. While these frequently happen in homes, it is essential to know the cause of the damage for future prevention. You can’t control or avoid a settling house, but if structural problems impact your home’s foundation, they should be addressed immediately. We can repair most cracks by using joint compound, tape, and paint.
- Should I have my damaged drywall repaired?
- Many occurrences can cause damaged drywall anytime, especially if you have children or pets. If you have minor scratches or dents in your wall, these aren’t super urgent to address. However, they should be fixed immediately if a hole exposes wiring and plumbing.
Why Should You Choose Us for Service?
Mr. Handyman of Portland is dedicated to providing you with favorable solutions when your drywall becomes damaged. No problem is too big or small for us to handle, so don’t wait until something goes wrong. We respectfully listen to your concerns and perform our job with detailed care to ensure you receive the superior results you deserve. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.
Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland proudly serves the Biddeford, Cape Elizabeth, Chebeague Island, Cumberland Center, Cumberland Foreside, Falmouth, Gorham, Gray, Long Island, North Yarmouth, Old Orchard Beach, Peaks Island, Portland, Saco, Scarborough, South Portland, South Windham, Westbrook, Windham, and Yarmouth communities.