Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning
Improve Appliance Efficiency & Prevent Fires
Did you know 15,000+ dryer fires occur every year in the United States? According to data from the U.S. Fire Administration’s National Fire Data Center, 80% of those fires are caused by a clogged dryer vent—meaning that they could have been prevented. That is just one of the many reasons that you should schedule regular dryer vent cleaning. It’s not enough to clean the lint trap in your dryer—you need to have a professional come to your house and replace the ducts between the dryer and the main vent often located behind it.
Warning Signs That Your Dryer Vent Needs to Be Cleaned
- Your clothes are no longer dry at the end of a cycle.
- Your clothes smell musty after they’ve finished drying.
- Your clothes feel unusually hot after being dried.
- You can see obvious debris outside the dryer vent opening.
- It takes longer than 35-40 minutes to dry your clothes.
- The room where the dryer is located is unusually hot.
- It has been more than a year since it has been cleaned.