Replace Your Home’s Sump Pump
Is Your Sump Pump No Longer Working Correctly?
Sump pumps are a device that remove the water from a basement when it begins to flood. This is not needed in every single home—rather, it is needed if a home floods regularly or if a home’s basement is built with a shallow water table. Sump pumps can play a critical role in keeping your home dry and clean. Due to how crucial sump pumps are to your home, it is important that a broken one is replaced quickly.
Here are a few signs that it may be time to replace your sump pump:
- Your sump pump is an antiquated model—such as the pedestal-style.
- Your sump pump cycles on and off frequently, even with heavy rain.
- Your sump pump runs for an unusually long time.
- Your sump pump does not turn on when it needs to.
- Your sump pump makes an abnormally loud volume when working.
Get in Touch with Your Local Mr. Handyman
You have enough on your plate without worrying about replacing your sump pump on your own. Instead of adding it to your to-do list, add it to ours. We can get the job done quickly and on time—and even perform other projects around your home when we are there, such as toilet repairs, faucet upgrades, and more.