More than ever, seniors and retirees want to stay in their homes as they age. A recent AARP survey found that 88% of respondents (all of whom were 50 years or older) claimed that it was extremely important to have services that allowed for them to "age in place."
If you or a loved one is interested in aging in place, give us a call for handyman services for seniors.
Safety & Mobility / Aging in Place
We can come to your home and perform various tasks and modifications that make it possible for you to stay comfortably in your home through your golden years.
Just some of the tasks that we can complete include:
- Installation of guardrails and handrails
- Assembly of more-suitable furniture
- Widening of doorways
- Raising of toilet seats
- Installation of grab bars
- Installation of brand-new showerheads
- Enhancing the lighting fixtures
- The upgrading of cabinet and door handles
- The moving of light switches and electrical outlets
Work with America’s Preferred Handymen
When Mr. Handyman professionals show up to your door, you can be confident knowing that they have an average of 10 years’ industry experience — meaning that the work we deliver is consistently high-quality. We believe in the quality of work so much that we guarantee our workmanship!
Contact us about our services by filling out a form or giving us a call.