The solution for all of your janitorial needs
Mr. Handyman provides a wide range of services including janitorial. Mr. Handyman technicians are skilled and insured to make sure the job is done right. Our technicians will arrive in uniform, on time in a marked van and clean up when they've finished the job.
These services include:
- Gutter cleaning and associated repairs
- Power washing and associated repairs including rotted wood, painting and staining.
- Window cleaning
- Cleanout & cleanup of basements and garages
- General debris removal and disposal
- Sweeping and cleaning
- Clogged toilet, cleanup & repairs related to toilet overflow.
- Cleanup & repairs relating to damage caused by non-toilet leaking plumbing fixtures such as faucets, sinks, garbage disposals, dishwashers, washing machines and ice makers. Repairs include flooring, cabinets, sheetrock, ceilings, and walls.
- Cleanup & repairs relating to non-leak drywall damage (scratches, dents, holes) and associated repairs resulting from normal wear and tear, accidents and moving furniture around.
- Cleanup & repairs related to wind & rain / thunderstorm damage and associated repairs to fences, gutters, shutters, siding and decks.
- Removal and cleanup of any kind including debris removal such as old deck, old fence, old drywall, old shed.
- Cleanup & repairs related to animal damage – both domestic and wild such as cats and dogs, squirrels, chipmunks and carpenter bees.
- Cleanup & repairs related to non-plumbing leaks causing wood rot and drywall damage. Examples include ice dams, flashing damage, window or door caulk, weather stripping.
- Cleanup & repairs related to shower and tub caulk & grout being compromised. Examples include tile, sheetrock, painting.
- Cleanup & repairs related to shelving units which fell.
- Cleanup & repairs related to wood damage related to lack of prior maintenance such as rotted wood trim.
- Cleanup & repairs resulting from vandalism. Examples include door and window break-ins, siding damage, glass & window repairs as well as mailbox replacements.
- Cleanup & repairs related to auto collision damage to the property. Example: Garage doors & frames.
- Cleanup & repairs related to the lack of preventive maintenance causing general deterioration and associated collateral damage. Examples include trim, sheds, fences, decks, siding, etc.