Mr. Handyman of Newtown and Yardley Installs Tile Flooring With Ease
Finding the best approach to maintaining your flooring means weighing out a few impactful considerations. You may find yourself wondering whether tile replacement or new tile installation is the better investment for your home. Our team at Mr. Handyman of Newtown and Yardley is here to guide you through this decision and help you choose the right options that satisfy your unique and individual needs without stretching your budget. Our tile flooring experts leverage decades of experience installing the following types of tile flooring:
- Ceramic tile
- Cork tile
- Laminate tile
- Marble tile
- Porcelain tile
- Slate tile
- And more!
Learn more about the pros and cons of tile replacements versus new tile installation and discover the customized tile flooring solutions you deserve at Mr. Handyman of Newtown and Yardley today.
The Pros and Cons of Tile Replacement
Tile replacement can be an effective solution for addressing minor damage like cracks and stains. Here are some advantages and disadvantages of repairing your tile flooring:
- Faster Replacement – Our team at Mr. Handyman of Newtown and Yardley can complete tile replacements quickly and correctly while keeping disruptions to your household at a bare minimum. From replacing individual tiles to regrouting for a renewed and finished look, we aim for precision and efficiency at every step.
- Lower Cost – Replacing damaged tiles is often the more affordable approach when compared to the cost of replacing the entire floor. When you entrust your replacement services to our team at Mr. Handyman of Newtown and Yardley, we’ll provide you with a detailed, upfront estimate so you can make the most informed decision.
- A Temporary Solution – Replacing damaged tiles might only provide a short-term fix if any underlying issues are not addressed. Fixing and replacing tiles that sit on top of unstable subflooring may temporarily improve the look of your floors but may end up doing more harm than good in the long run.
- Mismatched Repairs – Finding replacement tiles that seamlessly match the style of your original tile flooring can be a challenging task and may result in an inconsistent, uneven appearance.
The Pros and Cons of New Tile Installation
New tile installation can provide a refreshed and updated look to your living space but replacing your entire tile flooring comes with a big commitment. Before deciding to replace your old tile floors with brand-new tiles, here’s what you need to know:
- Brand-New, High-Quality Floors – Upgrading your tile floors with newer, higher-quality tiles gives you the freedom to create your dream living space. Choose from a wide range of styles, colors, and materials to create the tile flooring you’ve always wanted.
- Timeless Style, Superior Durability – New flooring properly installed by our skilled installation specialists at Mr. Handyman of Newtown and Yardley means tile flooring that’s easy to maintain and designed to last for decades.
- Bigger Investment – Although installing new tile floors is usually more expensive than replacing damaged tiles, requiring a more substantial upfront cost, it’s important to consider the long-term benefits of a new tile floor, such as heightened property value and a much more attractive, inviting living space.
- More Time & Mess – Installing new tile floors involves removing the old tiles, prepping the subflooring, installing your new tiles, and sealing them for the ultimate protection. This process can take longer and create more of a mess than a standard damaged tile replacement job, but our team has perfected the art of new tile installation for the most streamlined customer experience.
Trusted Tile Replacement & Installation Company in Newtown, PA
At Mr. Handyman of Newtown and Yardley, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional tile installation strategies that are meticulously tailored to your tastes and personal preferences. Our installation technicians are dedicated to transforming Newtown-area homes into beautiful, fully-functional living spaces that can be enjoyed for many years to come. Discover the industry’s gold standard services! We use the latest industry techniques, advanced technology, and superior-quality materials to provide efficient, effective, and reliable install & replacement services. Trust your next flooring project to the pros at Mr. Handyman of Newtown and Yardley and contact us today to request a service appointment.
Mr. Handyman of Newtown and Yardley proudly serves Carversville, Churchville, Holland, Feasterville Trevose, Forest Grove, Furlong, Lahaska, Langhorne, Lumberville, Makefield, Morrisville, New Hope, Newtown, Penns Park, Pineville, Richboro, Rushland, Solebury, Southampton, Washington Crossing, Wrightstown, Wycombe, and Yardley