Explore Our Tile Installation & Replacement Services
If it’s time to replace or install new tile flooring, trust the team at Mr. Handyman of Papillion. Our seasoned professionals will work with you to find the right tile that fits your unique needs without affecting your budget. Regardless of the style of tile you choose, we have the necessary tools and materials to ensure a seamless installation. We have decades of experience installing the following types of tile:
- Ceramic Tile
- Cork Tile
- Laminate Tile
- Porcelain Tile
- Slate Tile
- Marble Tile
- And More!
The Benefits of New Tile Flooring
Are you trying to determine if new tile flooring is the right choice? We’ve pulled together some of the most significant potential benefits new tile flooring can offer. With Mr. Handyman of Papillion, you can rely on us to give you all the information needed to help you make the best decision for your home or business. Take a look at some of the best benefits of having new tile floors installed, including:
- New Floors – Without a doubt, fresh tile flooring can brighten up any space. The experts at Mr. Handyman of Papillion will ensure your subfloor is stable, install your new tile, seamlessly grout the edges, and seal everything to ensure your new flooring provides years of enjoyment.
- Seamless Combination of Beauty and Durability – Tile is a popular choice due to being available in an almost endless variety of styles, colors, styles, and materials. This makes it easy to find the right combination that fits your style. Further, tile is well known to last decades when appropriately maintained. While tile isn’t completely waterproof, it’s moisture-resistant and easily handles heavy foot traffic.
- Easy to Repair – Tile is straightforward to repair compared to other flooring types. If one tile is chipped or broken, our team can remove that one tile, refill the grout lines and ensure a seamless match with the rest of your floor.
Explore the Pros and Cons of Tile Repairs and Installations
While there are several benefits to repairing or installing new tile, it’s essential to consider the entire picture. Tile repairs are a highly effective solution to correct minor issues, and our tile installation service can quickly refresh and update the look and feel of any space. We understand that choosing to replace your tile flooring is a big commitment. We’ve pulled together some of the most significant pros and cons of replacing or installing new tile flooring:
- Quicker Repairs – Our seasoned handymen can quickly and efficiently replace any damaged tile, secure loose tiles, or repair grout lines without causing significant disruptions to your daily routine. Whenever you need our help, we aim for precision and efficiency.
- Lower Costs – It’s often more affordable to replace the damaged tiles when compared to replacing the entire floor. You can rely on our team to provide an honest and upfront estimate to make an informed decision.
- New High-Quality Flooring – When you upgrade your floor with new tiles, you can create the living space of your dreams. Mr. Handyman of Papillion offers a wide range of styles, colors, and materials for you to choose from.
- Unrivaled Durability – Our skilled installation professionals ensure your new tile flooring is easy to maintain and will last for decades.
- Repairs Offer Temporary Solutions – Depending on the source of the issue, replacing tiles can provide a short-term fix. If you’re replacing tiles on an unstable subflooring, it can end up causing additional repairs needed in the future.
- Possible Mismatched Repairs – While tile repairs are quick, it can be difficult to find tiles that seamlessly match the style of your original tile floor. It can lead to inconsistent and uneven appearance.
- Large Investment – Installing a new tile floor is more expensive than replacing damaged tiles. While this option requires an upfront cost, it’s essential to consider the long-term benefits of new tile flooring, such as increased property value and attractive living space.
- Potentially a Long-Time Investment – Installing new tile flooring requires our professionals to remove old tiles, prepare the subflooring, install the new tile, and properly seal your new flooring to ensure total protection. While we strive to work quickly and efficiently, it can take longer and create a larger mess than standard installations.
Schedule Your Tile Flooring Appointment Today
We’re committed to providing our customers with top-notch tile installation and repair services for your home and business. Regardless of whether your current tile flooring is due for a refresh, needs repairs, or if you’re interested in a new tile installation, we’re dedicated to offering cost-effective solutions. Our professionals use the latest industry techniques and high-quality materials to provide reliable and effective services. Contact us today to learn more about our tile installation and replacement services and to request a service appointment.
Mr. Handyman of Papillion proudly serves Bellevue, Boys Town, Elkhorn, Gretna, La Vista, Offutt Afb, Omaha, Papillion, and Springfield.