Whether you grew up in Castle Rock or came for an excellent outdoor life, there’s one thing for sure about dwelling in the Colorado suburb. It’s a fantastic place to live! From new homeowners to those that settled down decades ago—when moving to the area, you probably knew right away it was somewhere you wanted to call home. And as a homeowner, you knew that no matter what kind of house you purchased, it would need some type of repair, remodel, or maintenance over the years. You might have taken on these tasks yourself or chosen an inexperienced contractor for the job, only to wish you had found an expert handyman in Castle Rock sooner.
When you hire our professional team at Mr. Handyman of Castle Rock, Parker and Monument, you get our dedication to providing the best experience possible. We aim for complete customer satisfaction across our wide range of home improvement services, offering a selection of solutions for our commercial customers too. No matter if you prioritize convenient scheduling and on-time arrivals or guaranteed workmanship, you’ll find you can have it all with one call to our friendly customer service team.
The Handyman Castle Rock Has Been Searching For
In the town of Castle Rock, handyman jobs around your home and business can seriously pile up. From smaller tasks like touch-up paint jobs to full door replacements, every part of your property needs maintenance, which can be daunting. As a property owner with a full schedule already, you may find it hard to manage all of these tasks, but you don’t want to chance the possibility of a poor-quality job by hiring an inexperienced team.
That’s where you hire a professional handyman. Castle Rock’s experienced professionals can do a wide range of handyman services for your home and business, including improvement projects. One call to our valued team will see your to-do list minimized, and what’s more, you can rest easy knowing the job will be done right. With a warranty on our workmanship, we guarantee a job well done. When you book us for your service, we promise to:
- Arrive on time & in uniform
- Perform the service efficiently & correctly
- Do the job right the first time
- Clean up after we’re done
As a fully insured Castle Rock handyman company, you’ll never have to worry about accidents, either. Taking on certain jobs, such as gutter cleaning, exterior painting, and drywall repair, can be risky for those without experience. Not only will you risk damage to your property, but you’ll put your own safety at risk as well.
When you hire us, you can have total peace of mind about your property and the quality of work we provide. As a locally owned and operated business, we take pride in building up our community and providing home and business owners with the dedicated service they deserve. Our technicians have a combined experience of 10 years among them, and we belong to a national franchise with over two decades of industry-best experience.
Delivering exceptional customer service from your very first phone call, from our customer care team to our qualified technicians, we guarantee you’ll love what we have to offer. Call today to learn more about our reliable team, or continue reading to discover our breadth of professional commercial and residential services.
Our Professional Castle Rock Handyman Services
Offering a list of comprehensive handyman services, we can take care of a wide range of projects for your home and business. Our team is highly skilled in repairs, remodeling, carpentry, installations, and more, meaning that we can tackle almost any type of project for your property. Read on to discover some of our most popular solutions for residential handyman service in Castle Rock.
Residential Handyman in Castle Rock
You spend a lot of time at home, and that means you have plenty of time to stare at the hole in your drywall or chip in your crown molding. If you’ve been waiting for a sign to get it professionally repaired, this is it. We’re glad you’ve found us. Your dependable handyman is skilled in a variety of home improvement tasks and can help you start crossing complex projects off your to-do list. A few of our most popular services include:
Drywall installation & repair
Most homes in Castle Rock have drywall. It’s an affordable, easy-to-install option for your walls and ceilings. With that said, it can also be damaged relatively easily on moving day or by a game of indoor catch gone wrong. Drywall repair may also be necessary if the material was installed incorrectly or if there has been a structural shift or water damage in your home. Including small and larger projects, a few of the most common types of drywall repairs we perform are:
- Water damage: If your home was recently flooded or you have a plumbing problem that caused a leak, your drywall may have been subject to water damage. Leaving the affected areas isn’t just unsightly; they will only continue to get worse. Either the patch will fall off due to the weight of the wet material, it will spread, or you risk growing mold. Repairing water-damaged drywall requires that we cut away the affected area and patch it up with new drywall.
- Holes, cracks & dents: Cracks may be due to improper installation or repair. But they could also be caused by a structural shift in your home’s foundation. Our experienced team will assess the damage and deal with the crack by filling it with putty. Holes can be caused by accidental damage, insects, or even rodents. We’ll inspect the situation before cutting and installing a new patch of drywall.
- Repairing nail pops: Nail pops are caused by the natural expansion and contraction of the wood they are in. This movement forces the nail to rise out of the wood, eventually showing itself through the surface of your drywall. Our qualified crew will remove the old nails and install new ones to ensure your drywall remains supported.
- Bubbling or sagging. If your drywall is bubbling or sagging, there’s a good chance there is water behind it. Sagging on your ceiling may also mean that the drywall was not installed correctly. We will need to remove the affected section to get to the root of the problem. From there, we can treat it as necessary and reinstall a new piece of drywall.
Crown molding & custom mantel installations
Similar to your drywall, if there is a chip or a dent in your crown molding, it’s not only an eyesore; it could lead to more damage across the entire feature. Getting repair for your crown molding as soon as you notice the damage is integral to avoiding a complete replacement, but if your trim has gone too far, our expert team will take care of it. On top of smaller common handyman repairs for your crown molding, we also offer full installations for both trim and custom mantels.
Interior and exterior painting
You should repaint the exterior of your home every 5 to 10 years and the interior every 5 to 7 years. But if you experience bubbling, chipping, or fading before that time, giving it a fresh coat can help rejuvenate the look of your property. Our skilled team of handymen will make quick work of your painting job, leaving you more time to do what you really want to be doing on your Saturday afternoon.
A few more of our popular residential services include:
- Appliance installations
- Furniture assembly or repair
- Window weatherstripping
- Cabinets refacing
- Siding repair
- Deck repair
- Light fixture installation
- Ceiling fan installation
Commercial Handyman in Castle Rock
Commercial properties often see more foot traffic than residential homes do. That’s why we can’t recommend our regular maintenance services enough for our commercial customers. From retail establishments and shopping malls to food establishments, let our efficient team of service professionals whip your property into tip-top shape. When it comes to attracting and keeping customers, any business owner knows it’s all about impressions. Chipped tiles, broken front doors, and graffiti on the outside of your establishment can deter customers altogether. A few of our most popular commercial project types include:
- Door installation and repair
- Tile installation and repair
- Stucco repair
- Graffiti removal, pressure washing
- Ceiling repair, ceiling resurfacing
Looking For a Handyman Near Me? Choose Mr. Handyman of Castle Rock, Parker and Monument for Home Maintenance!
Finding an honest contractor you can count on for all the improvement tasks on your to-do list is tough. You likely have a long list of needs and wants from the company you choose, and at Mr. Handyman of Castle Rock, Parker and Monument, the search is over. We make it so that all of your needs are met. We’re known for the efficient, fast services we provide and work diligently to complete repairs and maintenance so you can get back to your daily life.
Whether you need help with a single project or a variety of projects, put your trust in a reliable handyman. Castle Rock, no job is too big or too small for our qualified team, so call or request service online today! Our friendly customer support agents are ready to take your call.