High-Quality Deck Painting Services
Are you looking to revamp your residential deck with a professional paint job? The experts at Mr. Handyman of Lowell, Andover, and Haverhill can paint your deck for a low-maintenance, long-lasting finish that will exceed your expectations. If your deck looks worn or aged, painting is a great way to hide any imperfections in the wood. There are two types of paint homeowners can choose for their patio or deck:
- Oil-Based Paint: This paint is known for its durability, which is perfect for families that get a lot of use out of their deck. Oil-based paint protects the wood from moisture and adheres well to surfaces, offering a smooth, seamless finish.
- Latex Paint: This type of paint is crack and chip resistant and dries quickly. It’s best for outdoor spaces that get a lot of sun exposure and high temperatures because it offers UV protection to prevent fading.
Enhance Your Deck’s Look with a Beautiful Stain
If you love the look of your natural wood deck, our professional staining services are perfect! Wood stains enhance your deck's warm, rich luster and invoke an inviting environment for your outdoor space. Stains offer a beautiful finish, but they’re also great for natural wood because they penetrate the timber and get into the grain, sealing it against moisture. There are many options to choose from when looking for wood stains, including:
- Solid Stains: Offering a rich, dark layer to the wood, solid stains are similar to paint because they cover most of the wood's natural-looking surface.
- Semi-Transparent Stains: These stains incorporate some color but allow the wood's natural grain to shine through. These also provide UV protection and weatherproofing.
- Clear Wood Preserves: If you want all the natural colors and grains displayed for a beautiful, warm finish, this is the stain for you. Some of these stains have UV protection, and most contain a fungicide to protect against mold and mildew.
Schedule Your Deck Finishing Services Today!
When you need a team of experienced professionals to revive your deck, there’s only one company to call. Mr. Handyman of Lowell, Andover, and Haverhill proudly provides high-quality deck painting, staining, and finishing services to residents throughout Lowell, MA, and the surrounding communities, including Tyngsboro. You might be tempted to stain or paint your deck yourself. However, without the proper tools, experience, and materials, you risk your deck not being protected from the elements.
When you trust our technicians to enhance the look and functionality of your deck, you can sit back and relax while we get to work. We’re committed to ensuring your deck is protected from moisture, looks beautiful, and lasts as long as possible. Contact us today to request service and get started on your deck staining or painting project!
Mr. Handyman of Lowell, Andover & Haverhill proudly serves Andover, Dracut, Haverhill, Lawrence, Lowell, Methuen, North Andover, North Reading, Reading, Tewksbury, Tyngsboro, Wilmington, Littleton, Bedford, Carlisle, Woburn, Burlington, Billerica, Chelmsford, North Billerica, North Chelmsford, Westford, and Winchester.