What Is a Kitchen Backsplash?
Kitchen backsplashes consist of tiling sections designed to protect walls from liquid, grease, and food splatters. They’re typically installed around countertops, sinks, and stoves and can revamp an entire space with different colors, patterns, and materials. Our team can create a unique artistic design that perfectly complements the theme of your kitchen.
Choosing the Right Material for Your Backsplash
When you decide to have a backsplash professionally installed in your kitchen, you’ll choose what materials to use. We can help you decide which material would be best depending on your needs, preferences, and budget. Some of the most common materials used to create kitchen backsplashes include:
- Ceramic – These tiles are durable, smooth, and cost-effective to have installed. Ceramic withstands heat and moisture but requires a high level of skill and expertise to install. Our team will ensure an immaculate finish when installing ceramic tiles.
- Stone – Stone backsplashes give your kitchen a classic, natural look. The unique cuts of stone tile mean that every kitchen backsplash we install is a one-of-a-kind, exclusive piece of art.
- Glass – Glass tiling can create a beautiful mosaic backsplash that brightens up any space. Glass is a great long-term option because it doesn’t fade over time.
- Metal – Metal backsplashes are extremely easy to install and maintain. They just need to be wiped down and can make your whole kitchen shine!
- Brick – Brick backsplashes can give your kitchen a unique, city vibe. It’s one of the more challenging backsplash materials to install, but that’s no problem for the pros at Mr. Handyman.
We Perform Kitchen Backsplash Repairs
The team at Mr. Handyman of Lowell, Andover and Haverhill not only installs kitchen backsplashes but we're fully equipped to repair them when necessary. Because they’re meant to protect your walls from everything going on in your kitchen, backsplashes are exposed to rough wear and tear on a regular basis. Whether your current kitchen backsplash has broken sections or chips in the tiles, our professional handymen can repair them for an immaculate finish. All our handymen have an average of 10 years of experience working in the field so that you can have peace of mind they’ll resolve any problem your kitchen backsplash has.
Schedule a Kitchen Backsplash Installation Appointment Now!
Making renovations to your kitchen is exciting, but having a team of experienced professionals on your side is essential to ensure the process goes smoothly and results in a beautiful finish. With years of experience, the professional handymen at Mr. Handyman of Lowell, Andover and Haverhill provide the highest quality kitchen backsplash installation services throughout Lowell, MA and the surrounding areas, including Andover, Haverhill, and Tyngsboro. When you work with us, you can rest assured your kitchen will be completely protected and look beautiful once we’re finished. Get started by requesting service for your kitchen backsplash tile installation today!