Elyra Home Remodeling Contractors
Best Home Improvements to Increase the Value of Your Home
Thinking about remodeling your home? It’s an exciting idea, but it can also be a tad overwhelming. Which remodeling company do you choose? What if you have to call multiple contractors because not just any company will do it all? What if you’ll have to do some of the work yourself and take an online crash course because the contractors nickel and dime you to death? Not so fast with the DIY route!
Remodels are a pretty big undertaking, and we understand how you want your new sink, tiled floor, or freshly painted walls to look “chef’s kiss” perfect. We can’t say we would feel any differently if it were our own home, and that’s why we’ll treat it as such.
We help with the following tasks:
- Installing new flooring
- Installing showers and tubs
- Installing cabinets
- Tiling showers
- Replacing toilets and fixtures
- Assembling furniture
- And more!
Our Medina remodeling company loves helping customers discover all the possibilities open to them when they make even just a few subtle updates to their kitchens or bathrooms by, saying, installing new cabinets or replacing a few fixtures. It can and does frequently make all the difference!
What is the most important Component of a kitchen remodel?
Searching for Elyria kitchen remodeling contractors? We can help. The kitchen is one of the most-used rooms in your home. A remodel can be an amazing way to have the kitchen of your dreams and maximize efficiency.
Plus, if you ever plan to sell your home, a kitchen remodel can add quite a bit of value to your home. It's a wise investment for today and the future. The kitchen layout is the top component in a remodel. You probably use your kitchen multiple times a day. Efficiency is
The best layout is the u-shaped kitchen. With the U-shaped kitchen, you'd have a perfect "work triangle". Your refrigerator, stove or range, and sink are at each point in a triangle. Having said that, we do not need to redo your kitchen's layout in order to remodel it. We're happy to work with your budget. When we're done, you'd still have a gorgeous kitchen.
Contact Mr. Handyman of Strongsville, Medina and Elyria and get started with an estimate for your remodeling project so the job is done right the first time and with our Done Right Guarantee®. Bring in our handyman technicians for your upcoming home remodel in Strongsville, Medina and Elyria and we’ll put our specialized training and backgrounds in small-scale bathroom and kitchen remodeling to good use for you. Check out our reviews to see why our clients love our services.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your workers insured? - Yes! All Mr. Handyman technicians are fully licensed and insured to complete your project. You will NOT be held liable for any accidents or injuries related to the project on your property.
- Do you charge by the hour or by project? - Since so many factors like materials, completion time, and customization are involved in a remodel, charging by project makes the most sense. However, for smaller and straight-forward projects that can be completed in one day, charging by the hour may be more likely. Our team will discuss the best payment options for your remodel.
- What if I have an issue with the results? - Our work is backed by our done right guarantee. If you find that there are issues with workmanship, give us a call right away and we will return to fix them free of charge. Searching for trusted home remodeling contractors near you? Call us at PHONE or reach out online to request your service.
Strongsville & Medina Remodeling Handyman Services Near Me
At Mr. Handyman of Strongsville, Medina and Elyria, we don’t just offer empty promises when we say we’ll get the job done on time, on budget, and done correctly on the first attempt. That’s why we offer a Done Right Guarantee® that covers the first 6 months of your service, meaning if you are unsatisfied with the workmanship of any of our services, you can give us a call and ask for a repair job and we’ll come back and make it right at no charge.
If you have any questions or concerns about your project or need further guidance, simply get in touch with our knowledgeable team and we’ll give you the advice you need. We’ve learned just quite a lot about remodeling kitchens and bathrooms in the decades we’ve been in the handyman business and we’re eager to impart our knowledge unto you.