Whatever it is, and no matter where it is, our Mr. Handyman of Greater Savannah and Hilton Head is here to seal up the cracks and have your walls looking good as new. Not only will we seal and fix up the holes in your drywall, we'll take proactive, preventative measures to make sure no new ones pop up, and stop them from happening before they appear. We are proud to offer skilled, professional drywall repair in Savannah and to give you a safe, hassle-free experience that will have your home looking better than it ever did!
Types of Drywall Repairs We Handle
Mr. Handyman of Greater Savannah and Hilton Head is your trusted partner for a wide range of drywall repairs and finishing services.
Here are some of the types of drywall repairs and finishing services we can perform:
- Patching Holes. Our professionals can patch and repair holes in your drywall, leaving a smooth and seamless surface.
- Crack Repairs. We can repair cracks in your drywall, preventing them from spreading and restoring the structural integrity of your walls.
- Corner Bead Repair. If the corner bead is damaged or dented, our technicians can repair or replace it. We'll create a sharp and polished look for your corners.
- Texture Matching. Our drywallers can match various textures, such as popcorn, orange peel, or knockdown seamlessly. We'll blend the repaired areas with the existing texture.
- Joint Tape and Mudding. We provide professional joint taping and mudding services. This is an essential step that strengthens the seams between your drywall sheets.
- Sanding and Finishing. We also offer sanding and finishing services. This step will make our work look like one, smooth surface, leaving it ready for painting or wallpaper.
- Priming and Painting. Once we've made the repairs, we can also take care of the priming and painting.
With us, you can trust that your drywall repairs and finishing needs will be met with precision and attention to detail. We won't cut any corners.
Trusted by Savannah Homeowners, for Good Reason
Our drywall repair experts know that anything worth doing is worth doing right, the first time. Our commitment to workmanship, professionalism, and high-quality customer service and our ties to the community of Savannah have earned our drywall repair handymen a reputation for being courteous, amiable, and good at what they do. The positive reviews we've earned across directories and websites are a testament to the quality of our drywall repair, as is our accreditation by the Better Business Bureau.
You don't build a house on a weak foundation, and you don't build a business on empty promises. All of our professional home handymen experts are licensed and insured to perform home drywall repair in the State of Georgia. Your home and its walls are in good hands with us. You can count on it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if my drywall needs to be repaired or replaced?
You can determine if your drywall needs repair or replacement by examining the extent of the damage. Small holes, cracks, or minor water damage can often be repaired.
However, is your drywall damaged from extensive water leaks, large holes, or severe structural damage? If so, replacing the sheets of drywall will be best for a durable long-term solution.
We’ll take the time to thoroughly examine the issue and offer the best solutions for you.
How long does a typical drywall repair take to complete?
The duration of a typical drywall repair depends on the size and complexity of the damage. Minor repairs, such as small holes or cracks, can usually be completed within a few hours. Larger repairs may take a few days to ensure proper drying and finishing for a seamless result.
We’ll be up-front with how long we expect your project to take. We’ll also be more than happy to work around your busy schedule.