Tile flooring is an elegant and durable option that can enhance any decor. It is especially suitable for high-traffic areas like kitchens, bathrooms, and foyers, as it can withstand wear and tear. If you want to maintain the style of your current tile but require some upkeep, our team of expert service professionals at Mr. Handyman of South Essex County can help rejuvenate it. Contact us today to learn how we can help revitalize your home with tile install and replacement services around Essex, Boston, Peabody, and West Medford, MA
Tile Repair Vs. Tile Installation
To decide whether you should invest in tile installation or repair, several factors must be considered. To help make the decision easier, we have created a list of pros and cons for both options:Tile Repair Pros
- Lower Cost - Cracked tile repair is generally less expensive than installing a new tile floor if you have access to extra tile. With Mr. Handyman's replacement services, you can save on the cost of expensive equipment needed for a larger tile project.
- Faster Repairs - Our skilled professionals can efficiently replace your tile floor in just a few hours, including regrouting for a seamless finish. Compared to installing a fully brand new tile floor, replacing smaller sections of a tile floor is usually faster and less expensive.
- Mismatched Repairs - Replacing tile floors can be challenging and requires a professional's expertise and specialized tools. Achieving a seamless look can be difficult since it involves matching new tiles to existing ones. If the style of your current tile is no longer available, finding a suitable match can be a challenge, resulting in a visible mismatch.
- New Floors - One of the best ways to revamp a tired-looking home is by installing a new tile floor.
- Aesthetics and Durability - Investing in a tile floor can also pay off when selling your home. Even though it's not waterproof, tile flooring can withstand liquids and heavy foot traffic and is relatively easy to maintain. Tile flooring is available in various colors, sizes, and styles, so it's easy to find one that suits your home decor.
- Larger Investment - To replace your old tile floor with a new one, you must make a larger initial investment than simply repairing the existing floor. However, a new tile floor is a durable option that can provide a good return on investment in the long run.
- Messy and Time Consuming - Removing the old tile floor, preparing the subfloor, and installing tiles can be time-consuming, messy, and labor-intensive. Subfloor repairs may also be necessary, which could add to the time and complexity of the job. Nevertheless, Mr. Handyman has the experience and expertise to complete your tile installation project efficiently and effectively.
Our Tile Replacement And Installation Services
Before installing a tile floor, proper subfloor preparation is necessary to prevent water and structural damage and to ensure a long-lasting floor. We ensure that the foundation for your new floor is stable and secure before we begin the installation process. Once we have laid the tiles and allowed the mortar to set, we apply grout to complete the look. After a few weeks, we will return to apply a grout sealant, which helps prevent stains and water damage. Our team of tile installers has expertise in the installation of a wide range of flooring materials, including:
- Laminate tile
- Ceramic tile
- Slate tile
- Cork tile
- Porcelain tile
- Marble tile
Call Us For Tile Installation & Tile Repair
Mr. Handyman of South Essex County provides exceptional tile installation and replacement services for homeowners around Essex, Boston, Peabody, and West Medford, MA. Our team of experts has the knowledge and experience to help you decide whether tile replacement or installation is the best investment for your home. Whether you want to invest in kitchen or shower tile installation or replacing portions of existing tile, contact us today to schedule an appointment and get your tile project done right the first time. Schedule your service now! Mr. Handyman of South Essex County proudly serves Beverly, Boston, Chelsea, Danvers, Essex, Everett, Gloucester, Hamilton, Hathorne, Ipswich, Lynn, Lynnfield, Malden, Manchester, Marblehead, Medford, Melrose, Middleton, Nahant, Peabody, Prides Crossing, Revere, Rockport, Salem, Saugus, South Hamilton, Stoneham, Swampscott, Topsfield, Wakefield, Wenham, West Medford.