Commercial Handyman in Charlotte
Professional Maintenance, Repair, and Upgrades for Any Business
Need some help around your business? Whether you’re still trying to catch up on your list of repairs or considering upgrades for your commercial space but admittedly have no idea where to start, turn to the team at Mr. Handyman of East and West Charlotte to Gastonia! From drywall repair and furniture assembly to door installation and painting services, no project is too small for our team.
Looking to hire our handymen for commercial services in Charlotte? Conveniently request our services online!
We specialize in all types of commercial maintenance, repair, and upgrades:
- COVID-19 business updates
- Soffit and fascia repair
- Select plumbing work
- Select electrical work
- Furniture assembly
- Drywall repair
- Painting and staining
- Carpentry services
- Window repair
- Door repair
No matter the project you’re looking to complete, we’ll work closely with you and your team to find a reliable solution that works. We treat every service we provide with extreme care and dedication to ensuring your complete satisfaction till the very end.
What Makes Our Charlotte Commercial Handyman Services Different?
We’re more than your traditional general contractor. Our commercial handymen are dedicated to becoming an extension of your business and building meaningful partnerships. This means that, whenever you may need us, you know you can rely on our team to deliver consistently high-quality results. From restaurants to retail, our team can do it all.
We work with a variety of businesses throughout Charlotte and Belmont:
- Shopping centers
- Retail stores
- Hotels and resorts
- Restaurants and foodservice
- Breweries, bars, and pubs
- Office buildings
If you own or manage a business not listed above, don’t fret – give our team a call! The odds are that our team has worked within the type of property before! You’ll be able to rest easy knowing our Charlotte commercial handymen have decades of experience working in all kinds of industries.
Is Hiring a Commercial Handyman Near You Worth It?
While the answer of whether commercial services in Charlotte are worth it or not can be subjective, we believe they are! Our licensed handyman professionals are proper jacks of all trades, ready to help you tackle whatever project you have at the forefront of your mind or the beginning of your to-do list.
Some benefits of hiring a handyman for your business include:
- More Time – Time and time again, business owners celebrate the time they save with handyman services. Our team has extensive knowledge, brings the right tools, and generally completes the jobs much quicker than others.
- Save Money – Handymen are great at saving you money. Not only are you cutting costs by avoiding high fees for commercial contractors, but you’re also saving yourself from having to purchase supplies or tools for the job.
- Convenience – Hiring a handyman for your business is the ultimate convenience. You’ll have more time, plus you’ll have peace of mind knowing your to-do list is getting taken care of while you focus on more important things.
Time and time again, Mr. Handyman of East and West Charlotte to Gastonia continues to be a great choice for businesses of all kinds throughout the local and surrounding areas. When you’re ready to let our team handle your next commercial project, give us a call!