Tulsa Bathroom Remodel
Your bathroom could be your favorite room in the house. Suppose that statement seems improbable based on its current condition. In that case, it's definitely time to consider contacting your local, qualified Tulsa handyman for an expertly-done Tulsa bathroom remodel that can improve your daily routine and perfectly complement the rest of your house. The team of experts at Mr. Handyman of Greater Tulsa have the skill and experience to transform your current room into your dream bathroom space.
Our Experienced Tulsa Bathroom Remodel Services
Compared to a minor home improvement project like nailing down a few loose deck boards or painting trim, a Tulsa bathroom remodel can feel like a daunting challenge. It's a more complex project that encompasses multiple smaller tasks such as tile installation, cabinet installation, repair or replacement of plumbing fixtures and more. Homeowners sometimes worry that they won't be able to find one person capable of handling multiple specializations, and they'll be forced to complicate the project even further by hiring and managing a number of contractors who aren't communicating or working together.
Fortunately, that's not a concern for homeowners in Tulsa and nearby areas because they have a convenient, one-call solution at their fingertips to reach a whole team of remodeling experts. The crew at Mr. Handyman of Greater Tulsa has the skill, experience and training to handle your Tulsa bathroom remodel. Tulsa OK clients can expect the following options for services:
- Bath to shower conversion
- Drywall removal, replacement or repair
- Window replacement or repair
- Wallpaper or paint application
- Installing wall and floor tiles
- Installing new countertops and backsplashes
- Repairing or installing interior trim
- Toilet replacement or repair
- Faucet or sink repair or replacement
- Shower head installation
- Bathtub installation
- Installing sliding or hinged shower enclosures
- Cabinet refacing, installation or replacement
- Single or double vanity installation
- Ceiling fan installation
- Mirror installation
- Installing items such as medicine cabinets and towel racks
- Installing light fixtures
- Installing accessibility modifications such as grab bars
Before you believe that simply upgrading your plumbing fixtures and hiring someone for a mere shower repair or tub repair service will suffice, we beg to differ. The ultimate goal of a Tulsa bathroom remodel is to improve functionality and improve safety. Plus, it will also increase your home’s resale value because it proves that any pre-existing conditions have been addressed and eliminated. Furthermore, by applying your unique design ideas, the entire remodeling process will be more rewarding than you think.
Choose Mr. Handyman for Your Bathroom Remodel, Tulsa OK
When it's time for the perfect bathroom remodel, Tulsa, OK homeowners can rely on the outstanding team of home improvement, installation, repair and maintenance experts at Mr. Handyman of Greater Tulsa. Along with your bathroom remodeling project, we can also take care of a wide range of other services, such as door installation and weatherproofing. Contact us today at (918) 876-4645 to find out more about our reliable handyman services or to schedule an appointment for a remodeling consultation.
Frequently Asked Tulsa Bathroom Remodel Questions
Can I Get a Solid Return on Investment from a Minor Bathroom Remodel in Tulsa, OK?
Absolutely! In fact, if you're thinking about putting your house up for sale, and you want to carry out improvements that will give you a good return on investment (ROI), a minor bathroom remodel, Tulsa OK property owners must note should be at the top of your list. According to HGTV, the average ROI at resale for a minor bathroom remodel (defined as replacing plumbing fixtures, floor and wall tile and vanity) rings in at a whopping 102% of your Tulsa bathroom remodel costs. That makes it a very worthwhile project, but it's not all about the sale price—a Tulsa bathroom remodel can also help you avoid a drawn-out selling process in which your property stagnates on the market for months because it goes a long way toward convincing prospective home buyers to put in an offer on your property. If that's the primary reason for your project, it pays to focus on neutral styles and colors—think white tile, white cabinets and white walls, or at least beige or gray.
What Should Be Included In an Accessible Tulsa Bathroom Remodel?
Most people like to have their privacy in the bathroom, and naturally, that includes those with disabilities. It's important to have amenities in place that will allow the room to be safely used by people with mobility issues and other support needs so they're able to maintain their independence and complete as much of their bathroom routine as possible without assistance.
- Grab Bar Installation: The greatest risk of injury is during those transition moments when moving from a standing to a seated position or vice versa. Grab bars should be positioned horizontally on either side of the toilet and vertically across from the toilet if possible. In the shower, there should be a vertical bar on the wall opposite the shower fixture and a horizontal bar running the length of the side wall.
- Raised Toilet Seat: This is a simple modification that reduces the distance between standing and sitting positions, so it's easier to get up or to sit without accidentally crashing down onto the seat.
- Barrier-Free Shower: Just stepping in and out of the shower can be a frustrating challenge for someone who can't lift their foot high enough to get it over a standard shower threshold. We can eliminate that hassle with a barrier-free shower floor that slopes gently inward to encourage proper drainage. We can also install walk-in tubs that make it easy and safe to get in and out of the tub to enjoy a nice, warm bath.
Call Your Local Handyman for Your Dream Tulsa Bathroom Remodel
Are you searching for the right professional to take care of your bathroom remodel? Tulsa, OK residents and those in nearby communities such as Bixby, Jenks or Indian Springs need look no further than the team of experts at Mr. Handyman of Greater Tulsa. We have the experience and skill to deliver the bathroom remodel, Tulsa, OK clients will discover and one that you've been hoping for and meet or even exceed your expectations.
You can reach our friendly customer service representatives at (918) 876-4645 to book a convenient appointment time for a consultation or find out more about what we can do to enhance the efficiency, function and appeal of your residential or commercial property. We look forward to the opportunity to show you why we're Tulsa's first choice for trusted handyman services.