The bathroom is a significant place in the home. It serves a purpose for personal care, but there's no denying the time you spend in it is more enjoyable if your surroundings look sleek and polished. Whether your bathroom tile is outdated or you'd like to upgrade your fixtures, a bathroom remodel in Memphis is called for. That's where your Memphis handyman comes in.
At Mr. Handyman of Memphis, we specialize in small bathroom remodel services to quickly upgrade your space. In fact, a few small changes are all that's required to breathe new life into a stale bathroom. As with all of our handyman services, you can expect efficiency, professionalism, and quality workmanship when hiring our dedicated team.
Want to know more about what's possible for your space? Continue reading to learn about many of the options we offer. If at any time you have questions about your unique bathroom, don't hesitate to reach out to our friendly customer service team.
Our Services for a Memphis Bathroom Remodel
You'd be surprised to see the difference that retiling your shower wall can have. Just one of our wide range of small bathroom remodel services; if you're interested in speedy alterations that have a big impact, you don't need to look further than our efficient team. Always custom-tailored to your needs and desires, our remodeling projects require no large construction and no alterations to your existing bathroom floor plan. And usually, they can all be completed within one business day.
See below for a few of our most popular services for small bathroom remodels in Memphis.
Tile Installation or Replacement
Bathrooms typically have tiles in one place or another. Whether on the floor, the upper part of the wall, or in the shower, if you don't have tile in your bathroom, adding it can totally change the look.
- Tile Floors - Let us help with your tile repair or tile floor installation by removing your old tile or flooring and installing the new tile of your choosing. Pick from materials and options such as slip-resistant floors or natural stone, or coordinate your floors with your walls or shower for a cohesive look.
- Tile Walls - There are a few different options for tile walls in your bathroom. You could either choose to have backsplash tile behind your bathroom sink or choose something elevated, such as subway tile-styled walls. Either of these will add elegance to your space and give you a chance to introduce color into your bathroom.
- Shower Tiles - Showers usually have tile walls because they are easy to maintain, long-lasting, and look fantastic. Tiles from the base of your bathtub up to your ceiling can enhance your shower experience. There is a wide range of materials to choose from for your shower tiles, including stone, porcelain, ceramic, slate, and more.
Do you know how old your toilet is? You should replace your toilet every 20 years. If you don't know when the last time you purchased a new toilet was, and your current one is experiencing issues, it may be worth calling in a professional. At Mr. Handyman of Memphis, our bathroom remodeling experts handle small plumbing replacements such as these and will give you our honest opinion. If it's the case you need a new toilet, you have a few options:
- One-piece toilets: These toilets look very modern and are typically smaller than other toilets. They are also easy to clean and maintain.
- Two-piece toilets: Featuring a separate toilet tank and toilet bowl, two-piece toilets are the most common.
- Dual-flush toilets: These models feature two buttons that flush different amounts of water. Many homes choose them to help minimize wasted water.
- Pressure-assisted toilets: Using pressurized air to force water into the toilet tank, these toilets have a powerful flush.
- Wall-mounted toilets: These toilets have a tank that is mounted on the wall and feature plumbing lines that come through the wall instead of the floor.
Switching up old, outdated fixtures is an easy and inexpensive way to upgrade your bathroom. Switch up your shower head or sink fixtures with a different tone of metal to give your bathroom a new character or style. Choose from high-quality materials or go budget-friendly! There's no shortage of options here.
Painting & Wallpaper
One of the easiest ways to freshen up your existing bathroom is to paint it! Bathrooms are usually small rooms which makes the painting process very time efficient. Choose to incorporate an accent wall with a bright color or go for a patterned wallpaper for an entirely new mood.
These are just a handful of the most popular bathroom remodeling services we perform in Memphis. Considering aging-in-place services to create a more accessible bathroom may also be beneficial for your home. To find out more about what's possible for your unique bathroom space, call our friendly customer care team and book a consultation today!
Why Choose Mr. Handyman For Your Bathroom Remodel in Memphis?
Bathroom remodeling projects require precision and attention to detail, and if you don't have an additional bathroom in your home, efficiency! You want the company you choose to complete the job in a timely manner, but you also want them to be respectful of your home and perform the task correctly. Because bathroom remodeling projects require grouting and leveling tile, and painting straight lines, an experienced handyman is essential.
When you pick Mr. Handyman of Memphis as your preferred contractor, that's precisely what you'll get and more. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction—just check out our customer reviews and ratings! Here are a few more reasons we think you'll love what we offer:
With decades of combined experience, our professional handymen are highly skilled in their field. They will always be respectful of your home, your time, and your family, arriving on time and in uniform, ready to get to work. With an average of 10 years of experience among the professionals on our team, you can count on us for reliable and professional installations, repairs, replacements, and services that last.
With live call answering, we strive to pick up every call that rings into our office. That means you won't be frustrated after reaching an answering machine or hearing a busy tone. Once one of our friendly representatives answers your call, you can get answers about how we work and the services we offer promptly. As for our handymen, as a team of professionals and not just one man, we have a breadth of knowledge and experience and offer something truly unique.
Warranties on Workmanship and Parts
As part of our Done Right Promise, we guarantee that the job will be done correctly with quality workmanship and materials–no ifs, ands, or buts about it! If, for any reason, you find that our work is not up to your expectations or standards, let us know, and we will come back to make it right. We're known for our quality work that lasts, and we make sure you're happy before we leave.
Locally Owned and Operated Company
As a locally owned company that's part of a national franchise, we hold true to the core values of the Neighborly name. These values include respecting our customers, working with integrity, and giving you total peace of mind about the services we offer and the professionals we send to your home.
Ready to book your bathroom remodel in Memphis? Contact us today!
FAQs Answered By Memphis Bathroom Remodel Pros
When you're thinking about a small bathroom remodel in Memphis, many different questions can come up. Whether you're curious about the logistics, options, or time frame, one call to our knowledgeable customer service team can help. In the meantime, check out our answers to some of the most common questions asked by Memphis residents like you.
Should I Remodel My Bathroom?
This particular question is one that only you can answer, but we can help you understand why remodeling your bathroom is an excellent idea for both the overall aesthetic of your home and its value. A few of the largest benefits you'll experience from remodeling this space include:
- Better bathroom experience. It can't be denied that a renovated bathroom just looks and feels, well, better. If you're tired of looking at odd-colored tiles or haven't changed your fixtures since the 80s, you may enjoy the space more with a few easy updates.
- So many style options! For such a small space, you may be surprised to find how many different style options there are for tiles, fixtures, wallpaper, lighting, and more. This may mean it's difficult to choose between them, but if you love options, then you'll enjoy browsing through catalogs and websites to find the perfect style.
- Increased property value. Any money you sink into improving the appearance or functionality of your home will increase its value. This means you can ask for more money for your home when it comes time to sell.
- It's quick and affordable! In terms of home improvement projects, bathroom remodeling is one of the quickest and most affordable. That's because tile is a relatively inexpensive material, and the other modifications possible for this project are small and completed quickly. Generally, the less time it takes to complete a project, the less it costs!
How Long Does a Bath Remodel in Memphis Take?
Bathroom remodel projects vary in time depending on what's performed and how complex the job is. Larger remodeling jobs, such as installing a walk-in tub, will, of course, take longer than it does to replace bathroom fixtures. There's also a chance that you choose only to retile your bathroom floors in your project. This is why it can be difficult to give an accurate estimate without knowing the details of your project. Some jobs can be completed within a few hours, while others may take a few days. To find out how long your unique project will take, we recommend booking an appointment with our qualified team of bathroom remodelers.
Is a Bathroom Remodel and Renovation the Same Thing?
Essentially, both encompass the same kind of services, but there are some differences between them. To put it simply, renovating means reviving something. You can renovate a bathroom by painting it, but painting can also be included in the final touches of a remodeling project after drywall is installed. Bathroom renovation includes other services such as staining, sanding, new lighting installation, plumbing fixtures, and so on. Remodeling includes installing tile, shower conversions, and any other jobs with a construction phase.
Is Bathroom Remodeling Expensive?
Just like the amount of time it takes for a bathroom remodel in Memphis, the price of the service will also vary from project to project. This is due to the many different options available within the service, as well as the size of the bathroom, the materials used, and the time it takes for a professional handyman to complete the job.
Luxury bath remodels with tub-to-shower conversions will also be more expensive than basic jobs, but you should keep in mind that your unique project doesn't have to be expensive to look fantastic.
Some of the most affordable bath remodeling services include:
- Shower tile installation
- Bathroom backsplash installation
- Fixture replacement
- Lighting replacement
- Painting or wallpaper installation
Just choosing one of these small services is enough to breathe new life into an old bathroom, but combining a few of them will deliver an entirely new look! To get an accurate cost estimate for your bathroom remodel in Memphis, get in touch with our team.
Thinking About a Bathroom Remodel in Memphis? Let Mr. Handyman Lend a Hand!
When considering a small bathroom remodel in Memphis, you may not know where to begin. It always helps to have a hand from a professional handyman to guide you through the process. With much to consider, from fixtures and paint to tile and toilets, we'll show you that it's possible to stick within your budget and still get your dream bathroom with a few small swaps.
Our bathroom remodel experts have extensive experience in upgrading homes in the Memphis area, so whether you're in Bartlett, Collierville, Horn Lake, or Germantown, don't hesitate to reach out to our exceptional customer service team.
Ready for a little bathroom refresh? Take the first step today towards an upgraded, better-looking bathroom by calling or using the online contact form.