Professional Siding Repair | Wichita, KS Services
Though one of the less frequent home improvement projects you’ll undertake, exterior siding repair and siding replacement will likely come up on your list of to-dos at one point during homeownership. Whether your home's exterior has been damaged by hail, severe storms, water or insects, our expert Wichita handyman team can meet your needs for siding repair in Wichita, KS and many nearby areas.
To boost your curb appeal and protect your home from moisture damage just waiting to happen, book your Wichita siding repair today by calling Mr. Handyman at 316-285-1217.
Our Wichita Siding Repair Service And Process
At Mr. Handyman of the Wichita Metro Area, we’re known for our ability to tailor our extensive list of local services to our customers’ needs. With so many different types of damage and materials used in Wichita homes, our siding repair service looks different from client to client. That being said, our entire process from start to finish still follows a few basic steps:
- Consultation: Call Mr. Handyman of the Wichita Metro Area for siding repair/replacement options, they can he determine the extent of damage and the best repair methods for the job, as well as provide you an accurate estimate for your siding project.
- Service appointment: We’ll show up at your Wichita home at a prearranged time with all the tools required to complete your Wichita siding repair service. Using one of the repair methods discussed below, we’ll return the visual appeal of your home's exterior to what it was when it was first installed.
- Clean up: Once the repair is complete, we’ll show you the final result, answer any additional questions you may have and clean up after ourselves so that you don’t have to do anything but enjoy your newly repaired home.
Common Issues With Siding In Wichita
Our handyman team has an average of 10 years’ experience in the industry and as such, have seen almost every type of siding you can think of. The most common types of siding material we see in Wichita include:
- Fiber cement
- And more!
One of the most challenging parts of this repair service is determining which repair method is best suited to the type of damage. Our handyman professionals typically do repairs on the following types of damage:
- Structural damage: This includes wood rot, moisture damage, large cracks and insect damage. In these areas, it may be more prudent to use replacement siding rather than patching over damaged sections.
- Minor repairs: These may include holes in aluminum siding and small cracks in vinyl, which can be filled with caulking. Loose pieces may also be re-secured using new hardware.
- Cosmetic repairs: Staining or peeling paint can be cleaned and touched up, as long as there is no wood rot present.
You can trust the experts at Mr. Handyman of the Wichita Metro Area to use their extensive knowledge to determine the most affordable and effective type of repair for your home.
Why Mr. Handyman of the Wichita Metro Area?
As a locally owned and operated home services franchise, we’re passionate about serving residential and commercial customers not just within the city boundaries of Wichita, but in many of the surrounding areas as well. The communities of Augusta, Newton and Haysville are just a few of the many places we proudly provide not just siding repair, but other repair and installation home services as well.
Our experienced contractors aren’t just siding contractors, but have experience in all aspects of the handyman and carpentry industries. If you need more than just siding repair in Wichita, KS, our service professionals can do it all, with competitive pricing.
We consistently provide our customers with a positive experience and meet our high standards for customer service by not just meeting, but exceeding customer expectations. Along with the exceptional quality of workmanship—which we guarantee—you’ll be met with a friendly smile throughout every step of the process.
FAQs For Siding Repair In Wichita, KS
When Is Replacement Better Than Siding Repair In Wichita, KS?
It may not be worth it to repair extensive damage. If more than a quarter of your exterior needs repair, it may be worth considering siding installation instead. The cost will not be considerably more, plus you’ll have the assurance that you won’t need any additional repairs for years to come.
How Can I Protect My Siding?
Your home's exterior can be protected with regular maintenance. Proper maintenance generally just comes down to keeping your exterior clean. A pressure washing service can eliminate staining and deterioration.
Wood needs a little extra care. If you notice paint peeling, add a new coat of paint as soon as possible. Just be sure to apply an exterior paint that is made to withstand the elements.
How Do I Match My Existing Siding?
With so many siding options available, it can be tricky to find a product that will match your existing exterior, particularly if it is many years old. A good pressure washing service is the first step, as your home's exterior may actually be a completely different color once cleaned. After being cleaned, break off a small portion of the damaged siding and take it to some local stores to match it with siding colors on the market today.
Why Is Siding Repair In Wichita, KS Important?
The longer you put off siding repair in Wichita, KS, the more likely it is that the following will occur:
- Water damage: Damaged siding can leave your home’s exterior at risk of incurring moisture damage. Once wood rot begins, it is difficult to stop. Repairing water damage is one of the most costly home repairs you can make.
- High energy bills: Damaged siding leaves your home exposed to drafts. This means your HVAC system will have to work harder to regulate your home’s interior temperature, resulting in lower energy efficiency and higher energy bills.
Boost Your Curb Appeal And Protect Your Home With Expert Services For Siding Repair In Wichita, KS!
If you need siding replacement or siding repair in Wichita, KS or one of the surrounding communities, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our experienced, knowledgeable and trusted handyman team. To book this service or get help with any of your other home improvement projects, you can reach us by phone at 316-285-1217 or by filling out our online contact form.
We look forward to showing you why so many homeowners like you choose Mr. Handyman of the Wichita Metro Area for their siding repair needs!