Bathroom Remodel, Manassas VA
While the bathroom isn't always the first thing that comes to mind when it's time to refresh your Manassas home with a remodeling project, it really should be up at the top of the priority list. You use your bathroom every single day, multiple times per day, so it needs to be high-functioning and suited to the needs of your particular household. But it should also be an inviting, attractive oasis that makes you feel like you have your own personal spa for relaxation and rejuvenation. If your current space falls short of those ideals, it's past time for a dream bathroom remodel. Manassas, VA homeowners can get the entire project taken care of by contacting their local, experienced Manassas handyman team.
The reliable crew of home improvement, repair, maintenance and installation experts at Mr. Handyman of Northern Virginia - Arlington to Haymarket are your convenient, one-call solution to get your Manassas bathroom remodel done efficiently and effectively, with appealing, long-lasting results.
About Our Trusted Manassas Bathroom Remodel Services
From tile and cabinet installation to repairing and replacing plumbing fixtures, there's a lot of planning, labor, materials and knowledge that goes into a bathroom remodel. Manassas, VA professionals at Mr. Handyman have the skill and experience to handle the entire project from start to finish, which can save you time, money and a lot of stress because you don't have to worry about hiring and managing individual contractors to take care of this, that and the other thing.
Our experienced team has completed many remodel projects in Manassas and nearby parts of NoVA. You can rely on us to provide outstanding workmanship and dependable customer service that goes the extra mile, from the first contact to the reveal of your completed project. When it comes to services they may need for a bathroom remodel, Manassas, VA homeowners can count on us for the following and more:
- Drywall repair, removal and installation
- Window repair or replacement
- Applying paint or wallpaper
- Wall and floor tile installation
- Interior trim installation or repair
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Sink and faucet installation
- Installing shower heads
- Bathtub installation
- Sliding or hinged shower enclosure installation
- Cabinetry installation, replacement or refacing
- Single or double vanity installation
- Mirror installation
- Ceiling fan installation
- Installing items such as towel racks and medicine cabinet
- Installing light fixtures and ventilation fans
- Heated floor installation
- Accessibility modifications such as grab bars, walk-in tub
- Help with additional storage space
Bathroom Remodel Options to Consider
Your household's requirements for the perfect bathroom are unique. When it's time for a bathroom remodel, Manassas, VA homeowners need a plan that is tailored to perfectly align with those requirements and give you a bathroom that functions ideally for them and their families. That may mean simply switching out some ugly, outdated tile—or it may mean stripping absolutely everything out of the room until only the wall studs and subfloor are left and starting completely from scratch. Here are a few options for different types of Manassas bathroom remodel projects that are well worth considering:
- Surface Alterations: If your fixtures are in serviceable condition and you like the way your bathroom is configured, but you really can't stand to look at that ugly tile for another day, we can help with a surface bathroom remodel. Manassas, VA handyman professionals on our team will remove your old tile, wallpaper, countertops and other surface materials, and replace them with brand-new, stylish finishes that will refresh the look of the entire room and make it a better complement to the rest of your house.
- Bathtub-Shower Conversion: Of course, bathing accounts for a large portion of what we do in the bathroom, but not everyone has the same bathing routine or preferences. If you've got a huge bathtub taking up functional space but you and your household never take baths, that's a wasted opportunity. We can remove the tub and put in an extra-large, luxury walk-in shower or a regular-sized shower with some room to spare for another purpose. Or, maybe you absolutely love a long soak in the tub, but you don't have a bathtub. No problem! We'll install a beautiful new tub or bathtub-shower comb so you can enjoy your hot baths again.
- Full Transformation: There are some bathrooms that just can't be helped by a couple of small alterations here and there. If your room is currently in a condition that just can't be salvaged, wave goodbye to the entire thing and call your handyman for a bathroom remodel. Manassas, VA homes can really benefit from a complete overhaul, and not just in appearance and function. It can also add value to your property and prevent hidden deterioration that could lead to serious damage in the future.
Choose Our Experts for Your Bathroom Remodel, Manassas VA
If you've made the decision to invest in a bathroom remodel, Manassas, VA professionals at Mr. Handyman are available to get the job done right. We have the experience to deliver any scale of bathroom remodel effectively, efficiently and to the highest standards of quality. Along with bathroom remodeling services, we also offer a wide range of improvement, maintenance, repair and installation services, such as window replacement, deck maintenance, furniture assembly and kitchen remodeling. Get in touch with our knowledgeable customer service representatives at (703) 621-4817 to find out more about what we can do to enhance your commercial or residential property.
Frequently Asked Bathroom Remodel Questions
What's the Average Cost of a Bathroom Remodel, Manassas VA and Area?
When they're planning the budget for a bathroom remodel, Manassas, VA homeowners are often interested in knowing the average cost range. Well, we'll tell you—the average spend is just under $11,000, and the price range is around $6,000 to $16,000. But knowing what other people spend for bathroom remodel costs on average isn't necessarily all that helpful to you because it doesn't reflect your unique requirements and design ideas for your specific project or how much you can comfortably spend to achieve the refresh you're looking for. If there's a point of tension between what you want and what you can afford, there are some places where you can cut costs and still get great results. For example, cabinetry tends to take up a large portion of remodeling budgets. If you're happy with the current configuration of your bathroom cabinet, having them refaced instead of completely replaced can save you money.
How Can I Prevent Water Damage in My Newly Remodeled Bathroom Space?
Bathrooms are, of course, prone to water exposure so there are a lot of different ways a bathroom can incur water damage, such as a hidden plumbing leak or malfunctioning fixture. But if you found problems like rotting wooden trim, water-stained drywall and other mysterious moisture issues on surfaces that aren't related to a leak, those problems were likely caused by a lack of ventilation.
Hot showers produce a lot of steam, which needs to be vented outside by an exhaust fan (or, at the very least, vented out of an open window). Without ventilation, the steam condenses on surfaces and soaks in, causing costly damage such as wood rot and softened drywall. The best way to avoid those types of problems is to have an exhaust fan installed and make sure it's turned on every time a member of your household takes a shower.
What Colors Should I Choose for My Bathroom Remodel?
Most of us aren't interior designers, so when it comes to choosing the right color scheme for a bathroom remodel, Manassas, VA homeowners sometimes find it a daunting challenge. If you are planning to put your house up for sale on the real estate market within the next few years, consider going with a neutral color palette that includes white tile and white cabinets, or possibly beige or gray tile. That may sound pretty bland, but it helps prospective home buyers in Manassas imagine their own personal style and belongings in the room rather than having to "see around" your design style when they're viewing the property.
If you have no intention of selling any time soon, this is a great opportunity to bring your sense of style into your house. Try the 60-30-10 trick: basically, that means your primary color will apply to about 60% of the room, while 30% will be a complementary secondary choice and the remaining 10% is a contrasting accent color. Keep your primary choice on the lighter side, while the secondary color could be a darker version of the same color.
Ready for a Bathroom Remodel? Manassas, VA Handyman Experts Are Here to Help!
Are you looking for the right handyman team to deliver your ideal bathroom remodel in Manassas or a nearby part of NoVA, such as Falls Church, Springfield or Dale City? Look no further than the experts at Mr. Handyman of Northern Virginia - Arlington to Haymarket.
Our friendly customer service staff can be reached at (703) 621-4817 to find out more about our reliable handyman services or to book a convenient appointment time.