Boulder Bathroom Remodel
Is your bathroom your favorite room in the house? It should be a comfortable, appealing, fully functional haven where you can go to relax, rejuvenate and get a few moments of peaceful privacy. If your space doesn't live up to that ideal vision, you're not alone—but your dream bathroom may be much closer than you think with a little Boulder bathroom remodel help from your local, experienced Boulder handyman.
If you don't want to look at your old, outdated, poorly functioning bathroom for another second longer, pick up the phone and get in touch with the reliable professionals at Mr. Handyman of E Boulder, Broomfield and Erie. Our reliable Boulder handyman team has the experience and skill to take care of every part of your Boulder bathroom remodel, from floor to ceiling and door to window.
Our Skilled Boulder Bathroom Remodel Services
Ready to get started on your Boulder bathroom remodel? We are too! Whether you need a complete overhaul or just a few smaller changes here and there, there's plenty of skill and work that goes into a properly-done bathroom remodel. Boulder, CO homeowners and those in the surrounding area can count on our team of experts to deliver outstanding results. There's no need to worry about hiring and managing several random contractors with various specializations just to get all the work done when you have a convenient, one-call solution to reach a whole team of experienced, multi-skilled handyman professionals.
Our Boulder bathroom remodel services include (but are not limited to):
- Drywall installation and repair
- Installing tile floors, walls and showers
- Flooring installation
- Bath remodeling
- Custom shower remodel
- Shower installation
- Interior painting
- Trim installation and repair
- Tile repair
- Toilet installation
- Sink installation
- Built-in vanity and mirror installation
- Bathroom countertop installation
- Cabinet installation
- Light fixture and bathroom fan installation
- Bathroom window repair and installation
- Installing accessibility features such as grab bars and walk-in tubs
- Installing finishing touches such as the toilet paper holder and towel rack
Trust Mr. Handyman With Your Bathroom Remodel, Boulder CO
If you are looking for a qualified team with extensive experience to handle your Boulder bathroom remodel with expert customer service and top-quality craftsmanship, look no further than the service professionals at Mr. Handyman of E Boulder, Broomfield & Erie. We have completed dozens of remodeling and renovation projects in Boulder and nearby areas, and we have a finely-honed process to ensure we keep your remodel on track and deliver excellent results that meet or exceed your family's expectations. We also provide a wide range of commercial services to businesses, including flooring installation and drywall repair.
Frequently Asked Boulder Bathroom Remodel Questions
Should I Include Bathtub to Shower Conversion in My Bathroom Remodel?
If you can hardly even recall the last time you enjoyed a bath and you mainly just use your bathtub to stand in while you take a shower, it's definitely well worth considering a shower conversion. In fact, it could be the ideal way to improve functionality and make the room better suited to your household's needs, with the added benefit of making the entire room feel a lot more open and bright. We can give you extra floor space or an extra-large shower with a hinged shower door that will prevent you from ever getting tangled up in another plastic curtain.
But if you're planning on ditching the only bathtub in your home, it's important to be aware that converting it to a shower has the potential to decrease your home's selling value. But if you aren't planning to sell your property for many years to come, or at all, you have more freedom to modify your house to make it ideally suited to your family's needs, starting with a bathroom remodel. Boulder, CO homeowners who are likely going to try selling their home within the next couple of years should consider holding on to their bathtub. The truth is, typical prospective real estate buyers, especially families with small kids, want at least one bathtub and are more likely to pass on a home that doesn't have one installed.
Which Accessibility Modifications Should I Add to My Boulder Bathroom Remodel?
If you find it difficult to move around independently or are looking for ways to make your bathroom more comfortable and safe for guests and loved ones with reduced mobility challenges, your Boulder bathroom remodel is the right time to consider a few accessibility modifications. Everyone likes their privacy in the bathroom, so it's important that a bathroom remodel includes amenities that can make it safer and easier to maintain independence and bring you peace of mind. Possible ideas include:
- Installing Grab Bars: Any person with mobility challenges is typically at risk of injuring themselves when they transition from a standing to seated position or vice versa. Grab bars are a helpful and simple addition to a Boulder bathroom remodel project. If you don't want to change your wall or shower tile, we can still install grab bars without removing your current tile. It will be necessary to drill a few holes in the tile, but those holes will be completely hidden once the grab bar is installed.
- Choosing a Walk-In Shower Base: Merely getting in and out of a shower can be a dangerous and aggravating challenge for anyone who can't lift their foot up to get it over the edge of a typical shower base. Our Boulder bathroom remodel team can remove that edge and replace it with a walk-in shower floor that features a gentle slope to make sure the water drains properly.
- Installing a Raised Toilet Seat: There's a simple way to make those standing to sitting transitions much easier—a simple raised toilet seat. It reduces the distance to the seat, which makes it easier to avoid falling.
What Type of Rooms Are Possible With a Bathroom Remodel?
While most homeowners stick with the same type of room when it's time for a bathroom remodel, Boulder, CO residents can sometimes benefit by altering the type or purpose of the space a bit. Here are a few options to think over when you need bathroom remodeling services:
- Standard Bathroom: Also known as a full bath, this configuration includes a toilet, shower or bathtub, and at least one sink. Modern homes are typically built with one or more standards along with a powder room or en-suite, but in older homes it's common for the household to share one standard type room.
- Half Bath or Powder Room: Usually located on a main floor, these small rooms contain just a toilet and sink with no bathtub or shower. If you're thinking of putting your home up for sale and you don't currently have a bathroom on your main floor for guest use, you can increase property value by having your Boulder handyman put in a half bath.
- En-Suite: These rooms are similar to standard bathrooms, but they are only accessible through another room, usually the master bedroom. They are also generally bigger and more luxurious, with added amenities such as a double vanity or oversized shower.
Count On Your Local Handyman for a Beautiful Boulder Bathroom Remodel
If you live in Boulder, Colorado or a nearby area such as Lafayette, Firestone or Dacono, the repair, maintenance, installation and remodel experts at Mr. Handyman of E Boulder, Broomfield and Erie are available to enhance your residential or commercial property with reliable handyman services.
Get in contact with our friendly customer service staff today at (303) 647-9132 to find out more or schedule a convenient appointment for your bathroom remodeling project.