Trust your local Boulder handyman to get the job done right the first time! Contact us to book your in-home appointment and inspection with one of our local pros who are skilled trim carpenters. Count on our meticulous eye for detail and high level of professionalism to complete our exceptional Boulder trim repair services.
What Can I Expect From Mr. Handyman’s Boulder Trim Repairs?
When hiring Mr. Handyman for professional trim repairs, in Boulder, CO homeowners can expect our certified expert technicians to go above and beyond to meet their expectations. When you look around your home, you will come across many sets of trim work, which will all need some TLC from time to time, especially outdoor structures you may not pay as much attention to.
Interior trim repairs in Boulder, CO are probably some of the most popular home repair services. Not only do they give your home a nice, finished look, but they also play a huge role in controlling energy efficiency.
- Door frames: The inside frame of your front door consists of side and head jambs, as well as a sill. They protect the whole structure, keep it level, and support its functions. As long as the interior is adequately air-sealed and the frames are properly installed, you shouldn’t feel any drafts or air movement. But over time, your door frames will develop holes and cracks. It could be due to slamming doors, home settlement or thermal expansion and contraction. Your Boulder trim repair technician will run a full diagnostic to measure the evident moisture level. This will ensure your frame has not suffered from moisture damage as it would otherwise lead to wood rot. We’ll use wood putty or epoxy putty to fill any holes and gaps and seal any seams with a bead of acrylic latex or silicone caulk. There are also high-quality brands for trim caulk.
- Window Casings: Similar to door frame repair, we provide the same trim repair methods. At the same time, our Boulder trim repair technicians will inspect your current window’s functionality. If your current double-pane window is the reason for your energy loss, you may be in need of a window replacement. Inefficient windows often lead to condensation and water leaking in from the outside. Once your frames suffer from water intrusion, it’s important to get immediate trim repairs. Boulder, CO service technicians at Mr. Handyman will ensure your home’s energy efficiency is restored.
- Crown Moldings: To most people, crown moldings serve as a decorative feature inside and outside a home. But they do serve other purposes as well. Often, during construction, builders may leave behind some imperfections where drywall and ceiling meet, so they hide them with a decorative piece of molding. But they can suffer from impact damage or wear and tear. If your current crown molding installation has seen better days, our Boulder trim repair professionals will restore its aesthetics.
- Baseboard Trims: Your baseboards are designed to cover the imperfection of where your wall meets your floor. Without baseboard installation, you’ll see gaps and the entire room would look unfinished. Common baseboard repairs include fixing nail holes and installing an additional small strip that is known as shoe molding.
Of course, some of the already discussed interior trims are also evident outside where they are confronted with the elements. This makes preventative maintenance and Boulder trim repairs inevitable.
- Fascia boards: Your fascia boards are situated underneath your roof eaves and are an integral part of your roof and exterior trim structures. Fascia boards are designed to prevent water infiltration, which is why they also hold our rain gutter system in place to help redirect stormwater away from your home. Clogged gutters often lead to spills and when they come in contact with your fascia, and it doesn’t get the opportunity to dry properly, you may find yourself needing fascia repairs.
Why Should I Choose Mr. Handyman For Boulder Trim Repair Services?
As your leading home service franchise in North America, Mr. Handyman is still a locally owned and operated handyman business with over 200 locations. We began as a team of certified technicians who were passionate about property maintenance, repairs, and home improvement projects that would help preserve a home for as long as possible. Since then, we have committed to delivering exceptional handyman services to our local communities. We pride ourselves in being our customers’ one-stop shop for all! Our service professionals bring an average of ten years of experience working in the construction or home service industry, which makes them highly qualified and knowledgeable experts.
Boulder Trim Repair Services FAQ
How Much Do Boulder Trim Repair Services Cost?
The cost of repair will vary depending on what you need to be done. Interior repairs are typically less expensive than exterior repairs because service technicians will likely have to climb tall ladders to access specific structures. Feel free to contact our office team and tell them about your situation. They might be able to give you a price range or offer to send out a Boulder handyman for a quick inspection. At Mr. Handyman, we charge per project rather than by the hour, and you can always expect transparent upfront pricing from us!
Do You Also Offer Painting after Trim Repair?
Boulder, CO homeowners are free to send in a painting request too! When in need of interior repairs, there is always room to change the style and colors with a painting project. Mr. Handyman cares about leaving behind happy customers! So you can always count on our positive can-do attitude to get trim repairs and painting done in one session.
Is It Time For Boulder Trim Repair Services From Mr. Handyman?
Whether you have minor scratches and holes in your baseboard system or need other types of Boulder trim repair services, our local trim carpenters at Mr. Handyman of E Boulder, Broomfiel & Erie are at your disposal!
Give us a call to schedule an appointment and find out what we can do to make your home safe and more comfortable. We proudly serve the property owners of Boulder and surrounding areas, including Lafayette, Superior, and Westminster.