As a local, owner-operated handyman company in Denton County, we are proud to serve the residents of Argyle and nearby communities such as Ponder and Justin with a wide range of services that will enhance the comfort, livability, and property value of your home. We also offer commercial Argyle handyman services for local business owners.
We know your property is right up there among your most precious possessions, which is why we prioritize customer satisfaction above all else when providing Argyle handyman service. When our team is on the job, we always get it done on time and to the highest standards of workmanship.
Want to know more about our popular Argyle handyman services, or have questions about a home repair or improvement project that has been on your mind? Give us a call to chat with our friendly staff and get all your questions answered easily, or read on to learn more about a few of our most requested Argyle handyman services.
ARGYLE WINDOW FRAME REPAIR
Imagine your home without windows — it's a pretty dismal thought. No natural light, no fresh breezes, no checking out what is going on around the neighborhood. Windows are among the most defining features of modern homes, and they really pull their weight when it comes to making your home livable and boosting curb appeal.
But windows can also cause some unpleasant problems for Argyle homeowners when the frames and exterior trim fall into disrepair. Parts such as window sills and frames aren't just there to look good, they perform some very critical functions. Your home is vulnerable to energy loss in the areas where there are essentially holes in the walls, such as windows and doors. When frames, trim, and the sealant inside them fail to block air drafts, it makes your home less comfortable and increases your energy costs by causing your heating and cooling system to work harder. We can fix that problem with our Argyle handyman services.
Signs that you might need window repairs include:
- Increased utility bills due to energy loss through a deteriorated frame
- Scratches, bite marks, and other kinds of damage caused by pets
- Air drafts coming in, even when the window is closed
- Difficulty opening and closing windows
- Rotten wood on frames and exterior window trim
- Insects getting in through degraded trim or ripped screens
- Too much outdoor noise coming inside
Our window repair services in Argyle, Texas, include:
- Exterior trim repair
- Wood rot repair
- Window shutter installation
- Screen repair and screen installation
- Hanging blinds, curtains, or drapes
DRYWALL REPAIR IN ARGYLE, TX
Drywall is not a fascinating or even noticeable building material, which is why most people never think about it at all, even though they spend most of their time surrounded by it. That's why it can be so easy to overlook drywall damage such as cracks, holes, peeling tape, water stains, or crumbling joint compounds. Even if homeowners do notice damage, they may just choose to shrug their shoulders and look the other way — and that is understandable. But many people don't realize that there are actually some big benefits to calling a handyman for timely professional drywall repairs, such as:
- It saves you money. Holes or cracks in your drywall let the warm or cool air from your HVAC escape inside the walls. Heating and cooling are probably already the biggest expenses on your utility bill, and drywall damage makes it much worse because you are needlessly paying to heat or cool the inside of the walls. By calling our Argyle handyman service pros to get repairs, you can improve your home's energy efficiency and lower your energy costs.
- It helps to prevent rodent and insect infestations by stopping pests who need access to the inside of your walls to thrive out of sight. When one of them finds a way in, it won't be long before dozens of their nasty friends follow them.
- It makes your home more comfortable by improving sound separation between rooms. If you live with someone who likes to crank up the tunes, you know what an advantage that can be.
- It can reveal more serious or extensive damage. That might not sound like a benefit but hear us out: if you notice a problem such as water stains on your drywall, chances are good that it is being caused by something like a hidden leak or a leaking roof. Water damage can weaken the structural stability of your entire house and even create a health hazard, especially if it is an ongoing problem. The sooner you find out what is going on and stop it, the better.
Our Argyle handyman services include full drywall repairs. We’ll take care of the whole process, including removing old drywall, hanging panels, joint taping, mudding, and sanding. We'll paint the wall afterward to make the repair invisible, and we can also rehang your framed photos and curtains for the final touches.
There even is more to it than just the actual repair, and that is why it can be really helpful to have a multi-skilled Argyle handyman service pro on your side. Sometimes you know exactly what caused your drywall to become damaged — an ill-advised, indoor football tackle, for example — but other times, it is a complete mystery. If you aren't sure what caused the problem in the first place, our Argyle drywall repair experts will trace it to its source and suggest a full solution, so you can avoid having the same issue all over again in a few weeks or months.
ARGYLE BATHROOM REMODELING
Your bathroom should be a sanctuary — a relaxing, inviting space for rejuvenation, away from the cares of the rest of the world. Unfortunately, that is often far from reality. If you are coping with an outdated bathroom that doesn't function properly, isn't suited to your needs, or is just plain ugly, it is time to consider bathroom remodeling. Our Argyle handyman service pros can help with that.
With help from the Argyle handyman service pros at Mr. Handyman of Flower Mound, Lewisville, and Denton, your dream bathroom is a lot closer than you may think. Whether you want a complete bathroom remodel that rebuilds the room from the floor up or you are just thinking of a few simple tweaks to make it better suited to the unique needs of you and your family, the members of our handyman team have the skill and experience to remodel your bathroom with excellent craftsmanship.
Our Argyle bathroom remodeling services include:
- Tile installation
- Tile repair, caulking, & grouting
- Cabinet repairs and installation
- Shower door installation & repair
- Hanging mirrors
- Bathroom accessibility improvements
- Installation & repair of bathroom ventilation systems
ARGYLE EXTERIOR MAINTENANCE
Are you looking for ways to improve your property value and curb appeal? Whether you are thinking of selling your home in the near future and want to get it in great shape to impress prospective buyers or you have no intention of moving and you just want your property looking great and functioning perfectly, exterior Argyle handyman services such as pressure washing will make a huge difference.
If you have heard of pressure washing but haven't seen it in action, you may be wondering what the big deal is. Pressure washers use pressurized jets of water to blast away dirt, grime, plant growth such as moss, and other substances that regular cleaning methods simply can't budge. The pressure washing machines are capable of producing pressures that range from 750 to 3,000 psi (pound-force per square inch). For comparison, a typical faucet clocks in at around 40 to 60 psi. Pressure washing can be used on many outdoor surfaces and items to clean them far faster and more effectively than any other cleaning technique — but they should always be handled by an experienced handyman or knowledgeable expert.
Our exterior Argyle handyman services include:
- Fence installation & fence repair
- Deck & porch repair
- Deck & porch refinishing
- Screen door installation & repair
- Pet door installation
- Siding repair
- Soffit board & fascia board repair
- Gutter cleaning & gutter repair
- Gutter guard installation
- Installing holiday lighting & decorations
- Installation of basketball poles & other sports or play equipment
- Outdoor stair & handrail installation
- Patio & walkway repair or installation
- Exterior trim repair & painting
AGING IN PLACE IN ARGYLE, TX
Are you thinking of leaving your much-loved Argyle home because it doesn't have the right amenities to support you or a loved one with reduced mobility? Hold on a moment, there! Before you make that heart-wrenching decision, give us a call. There may be a few things our handyman team can do to make your house safer and more comfortable, so you can age in place in your familiar home.
According to an AARP survey, 88% of people aged 50 or older say it is extremely important to them to have access to services that would allow them to comfortably age in place. Whether you or a loved one uses a wheelchair or just has some difficulty getting around, we have Argyle Handyman services that can help improve home accessibility.
Our Argyle aging-in-place services include:
- Installing accessibility ramps & threshold ramps
- Widening doorways
- Installing guardrails, handrails, & grab bars
- Lowering tables & countertops
- Raising toilet seats
- Installing shower seats
- Assembling furniture, including mechanical beds
- Upgrading cabinet & door handles
This list is not exhaustive, so if you have something else in mind, call us and let us know what you are thinking. We would love the opportunity to improve your home, so it is a safe place for you to enjoy your golden years.
Need a Trustworthy Argyle Handyman? Rely on Mr. Handyman of Flower Mound, Lewisville, and Denton
Whether the to-do list for your Argyle property is getting out of control or you just need help with one big problem, you can count on the expert technicians at Mr. Handyman of Flower Mound, Lewisville, and Denton for superior quality services and customer care that goes above and beyond. We’re your Argyle handyman service professionals!
Pick up the phone and get in touch with us today to schedule an Argyle handyman service appointment, and we will show you why we're the highest-rated, most popular professionals for Argyle handyman services like repairs, maintenance, and home improvement work.