Office Remodel, Lehi UT
More and more professionals are returning to work in offices (or never stopped in the first place) and the environment should be welcoming, functional and attractive to encourage productivity and keep morale high. If it's been quite some time since your office space was last updated, or you've recently made changes in your number of employees and their duties so your old office space is no longer adequate for the new needs of your company, it's time to consider calling your local Lehi handyman for an office remodel. Lehi, UT business owners and office managers can count on the expert team at Mr. Handyman of Lehi, Provo and Spanish Fork for experienced office remodel and office repair work.
Our Reliable Services for Office Repair and Office Remodel | Lehi, UT
There's been plenty of research done on the positive impact a pleasant, inviting work atmosphere has on productivity and employee morale, and it makes perfect sense—everyone wants to be in an attractive, well-maintained space whether they're at work, at home or anywhere else. But office spaces are sometimes neglected, and that makes sense, too, because, after all, everyone is more focused on getting their own work done rather than fixing that squeaky section of flooring or hanging artwork on the walls. Whether a work environment needs office repair here and there or a full-blown office remodel, Lehi, UT residents can count on our experienced team of handyman professionals to get it done efficiently and effectively. That includes services such as:
- Furniture & Cubicle Assembly: Assembling cubicles and furniture may seem like something that could easily be handled in about 10 minutes—but it's actually a lot more complicated than it looks to get all the pieces securely installed in their correct places. We'll get your cubicles, office chairs, desks, filing cabinets and other necessary items assembled correctly and efficiently so you can get back to work doing what you do best.
- Wall & Ceiling Repair: It's easy for drywall on walls or even ceilings to suffer damage such as holes, cracks, scuffs and dents, especially in a busy office. That damage is unsightly, but it can also cause other problems, such as making the building less energy efficient. We have the skill to take care of office repair for your drywall surfaces so they look and function as intended.
- Finish Carpentry: From interior trim and casings to decorative elements, there are probably at least some parts of your office that are—or should be—made from wood. Your local Lehi handyman has the finish carpentry skills to build, install or repair those wooden elements so they're looking their best.
- Flooring Installation & Repair: Whether you've got vinyl, hardwood, carpet, or something else installed at your office, you can count on our flooring repair experts to erase spots of damage with practiced repair strategies or replace it entirely with new material.
- Door Installation & Repair: Interior and exterior doors don't last forever. They eventually need experienced office repair services or a complete replacement. You may also want to include door installation in an office remodel. Lehi, UT clients may find it adds a door where there's currently only a wall. Luckily, our expert handyman team can take care of all those tasks for you.
- Safety & Mobility Accommodations: Even if you don't have employees who require mobility or safety modifications, it's a good idea to have them in place as it's only a matter of time before you have an employee, client or visitor who has mobility challenges to work around. That could include grab bars, wheelchair ramps, threshold ramps and other modifications that make it safer and easier to move around your workspace.
- Hanging & Wall-Mounting Services: There are a lot of things you may need hung up or mounted on the wall in your office, from television monitors, storage space and projection screens to specialty signage or equipment and artwork. We'll get it all up securely and safely so you don't have to worry about a new monitor crashing to the floor and getting destroyed.
The above services and tasks are just examples of what we can do during your office remodel. Lehi, UT business owners or office managers, if you've got something else in mind that's not listed above, give us a call and let our friendly customer service representatives know what needs to be done for your particular office remodel.
Let Mr. Handyman Take Care Of Your Office Remodel, Lehi UT
When your office is due for a refresh, count on the repair and remodel experts at Mr. Handyman of Lehi, Provo and Spanish Fork to deliver outstanding quality of service combined with customer care that goes above and beyond. We don't just do services for office remodels—Lehi, UT residents can trust our team of professionals for many other services as well, including bathroom remodel, wood rot repair, deck installation and much more.
When you call our experienced handyman professionals for services such as an office remodel, count on us to show up on time for your scheduled appointment, in uniform, with all the tools and equipment we need to complete the job efficiently. Our team is experienced with remodeling and repair work of all types, including specializations, such as carpentry, drywall and tile installation.
FAQs About Office Remodel | Lehi, UT
How Long Does an Office Remodel Take?
The answer to this question is going to vary quite a bit based on what your particular office remodel entails. If you need a few simple tweaks here and there, it could be done within a few hours. If it's an extensive project that involves multiple time-consuming tasks, such as flooring installation and drywall repair, it will take several days at a minimum. That being said, we understand completely that you need your office space available as soon as possible so your employees can get back to work and your company can return to its normal routines. We always take care to work efficiently but without cutting corners to ensure we are out of your way as soon as possible and our work delivers durable, attractive, correctly-done results.
Do I Need a Permit for an Office Remodel in Lehi, UT?
Like most municipalities, Lehi has a set of regulations that govern construction, remodeling and other property alterations. Whether or not you need a permit for an office remodel really depends on the scope of the project since there's so much variation in what an "office remodel" could really mean. If you just need a fresh coat of paint on the trim and a new carpet installation, a permit is not necessary. But if your remodel is a more extensive construction project that involves tearing out the entire office and starting from scratch, a permit will likely be required.
Either way, it's not something you need to spend time worrying about when our reliable handyman team is on the job. We have completed dozens of projects in Lehi and nearby areas like Spanish Fork, American Fork and Provo, so we are very familiar with the permitting requirements and know exactly which permits are needed for which projects. We'll obtain the correct permits before we begin work so you don't have to mess around with the paperwork. You can also rest assured that we will always follow federal and municipal safety regulations because we value a safe workplace and long-lasting results, and our work always meets or exceeds local building codes.
What's the Best Flooring Material for an Office Remodel?
Lehi, UT businesses’ greatest dilemma is choosing the best type of flooring for their workspaces. When it comes to choosing a flooring installation during an office remodel, Lehi, UT business owners often choose a short-pile, hard-wearing carpet. There are some good reasons to choose carpet, but it's not necessarily the ideal option for every office. Hardwood and engineered wood are not the best choices for high-traffic areas, because everyone is walking around in shoes and the veneer will quickly wear off the surface of the wood. Luxury vinyl planks or tiles are simple to install over a concrete floor and can take quite a bit of abuse before they need to be replaced. Luxury vinyl is typically manufactured to resemble hardwood or natural stone, so it's attractive and can bring a more comfortable, welcoming vibe to your office space.
Is Your Company Ready for an Office Remodel? Lehi, UT Can Rely On Mr. Handyman!
If you have a business in Lehi or a nearby community in Utah such as Alpine, American Fork, Saratoga Springs, or Eagle Mountain that is in desperate need of an office remodel or office repair services, you have a convenient, one-call solution for outstanding workmanship and customer service.
Just call the team of professionals at Mr. Handyman of Lehi, Provo and Spanish Fork at (801) 890-3843. We look forward to the opportunity to let you know more about how our services can enhance your office space to make it more appealing, functional and habitable.