About Our Professional Lehi Pressure Washing Services
Pressure washing machines use high pressure to remove mold, dirt, grime, and peeling paint from any hard surface around your home, such as driveways, decks, and siding. From safely blasting off mold from your deck or old paint from your home’s exterior, safely and properly using a power washing machine takes a fair bit of skill.
Power washers produce 750 to 3,000 pounds-force per square inch (psi), which is enough to remove grease stains and even slice through softer materials. Improper use can also cause injury to living things. Our professional team is highly skilled in the job. They know the right techniques to use to remove ingrained dirt, moss, and other undesirables from the hard surfaces around your home, such as:
- Driveways & walkways
- Parking garages, parking lots
- Fencing & railings
- Decks, patios & porches
- Outdoor play & sports equipment
- Window cleaning
- Outdoor furniture
- Vinyl siding
- Stone pavers
Why Choose Mr. Handyman For Expert Pressure Washing, Lehi UT?
The answer is simple, but it has involved years and years of dedication to the job. Mr. Handyman has an excellent reputation for our reliable, efficient services, offering a wide range of solutions to help you makeover your home. From patio repair to door installation, Lehi customers looking to boost their property’s curb appeal know they can rely on our professional service.
Why choose us for pressure washing? Lehi, UT residents will get peace of mind knowing that our certified and licensed team has an average of ten years of experience on the job. They’ll arrive on time and in uniform to quickly perform the task. When calling us, our customers know that they can schedule multiple services on the same day to take care of almost every task on their home improvement to-do list. Saving you time and the hassle of renting a power washer on your own and potentially putting your house and self at risk of damage, we arrive with everything needed for the job and will get in and out quickly so you can get back on with your life.
FAQs About Lehi Pressure Washing
What Are The Benefits Of Lehi Pressure Washing?
Pressure washing in Utah has the seemingly magical ability to transform homes. From blasting moss off pavers and dirt off driveways to removing peeling paint, this powerful service is one of the easiest ways to quickly improve the appearance of your home. Want to know all the benefits power washing can bring? Take a peek at the list below.
- Prevent Serious Damage: When you leave mold, dirt, debris, and mildew on your deck or railings, it can slowly eat away at them. Mold needs organic matter to survive, but removing it with a power washer can easily prevent future damage. If you don’t remove mold quickly, you might find yourself seeking our deck repair services instead.
- Prepare for Home Makeovers: If you paint over mold, it’s 100% likely to peel. Also, exterior painting over peeling paint looks plain old ugly. Using a power washer to remove mold and peeling paint is a smart first step in the home makeover process. With that said, there is a proper technique to ensure old paint is blasted away properly. Our team of experts can help.
- Increase Curb Appeal: A dirty deck isn’t exactly inviting nor does a mud-stained fence evoke the right kind of awe from those who pass by it. Lehi homeowners take pride in their homes, but they may not know that removing dirt, mold, and grime from their property doesn’t have to take an entire afternoon. In fact, when you hire Mr. Handyman for pressure washing, Lehi, UT residents don’t have to take up any of their precious time to do it.
- Raise Property Value: Pressure washing in Utah is an easy way to increase your property value. Any step you take to improve your home’s appearance is seen by potential buyers as a pro. Whether you’re trying to sell your home or want to keep the possibility open, scheduling a power washing service today is never a bad idea.
How Often Should I Schedule Lehi Pressure Washing?
Lehi pressure washing is recommended annually. But how often you choose to do it depends on where you live. Factors such as windy weather and rain might mean your home needs the service more often, but it’s up to you how much you choose to do it in relation to how pristine you’d like your home to look throughout the years. Lehi homeowners also seek our pressure washing services before restaining or repainting their decks or homes. Remember that because pressure washing involves spraying water, you’ll likely want to schedule your appointment before or after winter.
What Should I Not Pressure Wash?
Once you see the power of a power washer, you’ll understand there are many things you should not use it on. Items that are delicate or soft should never be treated with intense pressure. And be sure to keep clear of your garden beds and grass, as just one single spray is enough to take out your entire new bed of petunias. In addition, you should never pressure wash animals or humans. Accidentally spraying the washer on a human or animal could result in serious injury, and operating one should be done with the utmost care.
And while roof shingles could do with a periodic power wash (using heated water) or pressure cleaning, it is best left to fully insured and certified professionals. For qualified service you can ensure will keep your home and family safe, give our licensed team a call.
Looking For Lehi Pressure Washing Near Me? Call Mr. Handyman Today!
Whether you’re gearing up for patio season or prepping your home before a new paint job, power washing is one of the best ways to efficiently clean the exterior of your home. As it’s such an intensely powerful activity, knowing how to properly use a pressure washer is critical to ensuring no one gets hurt, and that includes delicate surfaces.
Homeowners that would rather not take a chance on damaging their lawns or windows or putting their own safety at risk should seek our Lehi power washing services. Mr. Handyman of Lehi, Provo and Spanish Fork proudly serves our local communities and the surrounding areas of American Fork, Eagle Mountain, and Cedar Hills. Call to book an appointment or learn more about our popular handyman services, including deck installation and fence repair.