We're locally owned and operated by David Sipp. Before we opened Mr. Handyman of Northern St. Joseph and Elkhart Counties in 2008, he and his wife flipped houses. Between David and the rest of our team, we offer you 70+ years of experience in the handyman and home improvement industry.
At Mr. Handyman of Northern St. Joseph and Elkhart Counties:
- We Earned the Mr. Handyman Franchise of the Year Award in 2016
- We're Backed by Over 1,000 Positive Reviews
- We Back Our Handyman Services with a 1-Year Warranty
- Wear Shoe Covers in Your Home to Help Protect Your Floors
If you're looking for qualified, professional, and polite handymen to help with your projects, you've come to the right place. We can help with all your home improvement needs - big or small! We're prompt and always get the job done right, so you can rest assured that your home is in good hands.
Our Handyman Services in Elkhart
With our 70+ years of experience in home improvement, we've handled virtually everything there is under the sun. From installing drywall to installing a new kitchen sink faucet, call us for quick, professional service.
At Mr. Handyman of Northern St. Joseph and Elkhart Counties, just some of our services include:
- Drywall Repair & Installation
- Wood Rot Repair
- Bathroom Fan Installation and Repair
- Deck & Patio Repair and Construction
- Gutter Cleaning and Repair
- Soffit, Fascia, and Siding Repair
- Kitchen Backsplash Installation
- Cabinet Repair and Installation
- Door Installation and Repair
- Floor Installation and Repair
- Crown Molding Installation and Repair
- Window Installation and Repair
- Custom Carpentry
- Ceiling Fan Installation and Repair
- Faucet and Toilet Repair and Installation
What Are the Benefits of Hiring an Elkhart Handyman?
Hiring a handyman can be incredibly beneficial. A handyman can help with many of the tasks around the house that you may not have time or expertise to complete. Additionally, they can also provide peace of mind knowing that the job will be done correctly and safely.
Some of the benefits of hiring a handyman include:
- Finally Completing Your "Honey Do" List. Handyman services can range from small repairs such as patching holes in walls, changing locks, and hanging pictures or curtain rods, to larger projects like painting entire rooms or building shelves and cabinets. Enjoy your Saturday while we handle the list.
- Handling Plumbing and Electrical Work. They are also often experienced in plumbing and electrical repairs, like installing a toilet or repairing a ceiling fan. Both of these are typically jobs that should be handled by professionals for safety reasons.
- Completing Specialized Projects. Many handymen also specialize in specific skills such as carpentry, tiling, deck staining and repair, and masonry work. Having a professional do these jobs for you means avoiding costly mistakes or incomplete work.
- A Peace of Mind Warranty. Additionally, many companies offer warranties on their work so if there are any issues with their service after the job is completed, it will usually be covered under warranty.
Hiring a handyman can save you time and money while ensuring professional quality results.