What Is a Kitchen Backsplash?
If you don’t know what a kitchen backsplash is, this feature is a section of tiling that adequately protects your kitchen wall against grease, liquid, and food splattering on it that would potentially stain or damage another building material. We typically install kitchen backsplashes around sinks, stoves, and countertops because those areas have the highest risk of harmful splatter hitting the surrounding walls. However, kitchen backsplashes serve more than a functional purpose. Many homeowners add these sections of tile for decorative reasons too. Mr. Handyman of Northern Baltimore County’s kitchen backsplash installation services can integrate tiles in many different colors, patterns, and materials to personalize your backsplash and enhance its aesthetic appeal. This customization lets us install a unique artistic design that perfectly complements your kitchen space’s theme and design.
Finding the Right Material to Complete Your Backsplash
The materials our technicians use in kitchen backsplash tile installation projects are available in many different forms. So, when you choose to invest in a new backsplash installation, your first decision is typical which material you want to use to create your unique tile section. While making this choice, it’s useful to have information about some popular materials home improvement specialists use in kitchen backsplashes. Some of the most popular tile materials Mr. Handyman of Northern Baltimore County utilizes for our backsplash installations include the following:
- Ceramic – This tile material is smooth, durable, and cost-effective. Ceramic tiles withstand moisture and heat very well but require an advanced level of expertise and skill to install.
- Stone – You can give your kitchen a classic and natural appeal with a stone backsplash. Stone tile’s unique cuts ensure that every backsplash we install is a unique work of art.
- Glass – With this tiling material, we can brighten up your kitchen space by creating a mosaic backsplash. Glass tiles don’t fade over time, so this material is an outstanding long-term option.
- Metal – We can make your entire kitchen shine by installing a metal backsplash. These tiles are easy to install and wipe down.
- Brick – Brick backsplashes can set your kitchen apart from other home spaces in your area and give it a city vibe. Brick is a trickier backsplash material to install, but Mr. Handyman of Northern Baltimore County’s team has no problem completing these specific projects.
We Offer Unbeatable Kitchen Backsplash Replacements
While our team has ample expertise in kitchen backsplash installation services, our backsplash replacement skills and experience are just as impressive. Kitchen backsplashes safeguard your walls against harmful splashes, drips, and stains in your kitchen, meaning they’re open to continuous exposure to rough treatment that can lead to damage. If your backsplash tiling has a broken or chipped section, our technicians can quickly and conclusively replace it. Mr. Handyman of Northern Baltimore County’s home improvement experts has an average of 10 years of experience performing handyman services at homes and businesses, meaning you can count on them to resolve any damage problem your backsplash develops over time.
Choose Mr. Handyman of Northern Baltimore County
When investing in a new kitchen backsplash installation, you need a trustworthy team of handypersons with a proven history of exceptional work quality and customer satisfaction. Mr. Handyman of Northern Baltimore County has a widespread reputation in the communities we serve for our reliable and friendly repair, replacement, and updating specialists. We’ve earned this reputation by offering unbeatable service and craftsmanship on every job. When working with us on any project, you can expect the following beneficial features:
- Local handymen
- Upfront pricing
- Fully insured experts
- A safe and worry-free experience
- We will clean up after completing the work
Request a Kitchen Backsplash Installation at Your Home
Deciding to remodel your kitchen means you’re in for a substantial and time-consuming project. With this in mind, you want to ensure that you entrust your project to a reliable team of home improvement experts. When working with Mr. Handyman of Northern Baltimore County, you don’t just work with a single technician. Instead, you collaborate with our entire team of seasoned handyman service experts. We’ll meet with you to thoroughly inspect your space, carefully plan our work ahead of time, and provide upfront pricing for your peace of mind. Furthermore, we always clean up when we complete our work, ridding your home of all debris and equipment. That’s the level of service quality you receive whenever you work with Timonium, Lutherville, and Towson, MD’s best team of handymen. Contact us today for a kitchen backsplash installation appointment at your home.
Mr. Handyman of Northern Baltimore County Proudly serves Timonium, Lutherville, Cockeysville, Phoenix, Townson Owings Mills, Pikesville, Bel Air, Forest Hill, Reisterstown, Sparks, Perry Hall, Roland Park, and Canton.