Doors & Windows
Why You Should Use Mr. Handyman for Your Next Door or Window Project
Doors and windows are an important aspect of your home. A malfunctioning door or window can cause additional repairs and ruin the overall flow of your home. On the other hand, a beautiful front door can add curb appeal to your home and replacing old windows can improve your home’s energy efficiency. Mr. Handyman is a capable and professional contractor that can repair, maintain, and install doors and windows of all shapes and sizes. Let Mr. Handyman increase your home’s efficiency and give you a home that you can be proud of.
Make Your Home More Energy Efficient
- Replace or repair cracked or broken interior and exterior doors. This may include storms doors, sliding doors or French doors within your home.
- Weather stripping a door will decrease the chance of heat or cold air escaping from your home which helps you save money on your electric bills.
- Replace your current windows with energy efficient windows or prevent water and air leaks around windows by applying exterior caulk.
Increase the Value and Décor of Your Home
- Install French doors to your master bedroom or dining room to add an elegant touch.
- Add a pet door to help your pet gain access to the garage, basement or outdoors and reduce damage caused by scratching.
- Replace or repair wood window frames and keep the glass planes securely in place and looking new again.
Mr. Handyman technicians are experienced and will show up to you home driving a clearly marked van in uniform with the tools to do the job right. If you have more than door and windows on your to-do list there’s no need to make multiple calls. One call does it all!