Common Causes of Ceiling Issues
We are extensively trained to repair any cause of ceiling damage. We understand the challenge of ceiling repairs, so you can count on our team. The most common reasons for ceiling damage include the following:
- Water Leaks – Warping, holes, and stains left by water damage can be a significant issue. After the water issue is repaired, our team will quickly repair your ceiling.
- Stress Cracks – Stress cracks often appear as your ceiling ages. We always check to determine if the drywall panel is secure and that the cracks haven’t spread to other areas of the ceiling.
- Accidents – A ceiling may take a hit when someone accidentally knocks through a piece of a foot goes through the attic floor. We can find an effective ceiling repair for accidents.
- Improperly Tapes Seams – You may notice visible drywall seams as your home settles. Our service professionals can remove the improperly taped seams, secure your ceiling, and place the new tape.
Ceiling Repair Process
Our service professionals customize your ceiling repair process to the extent of damage and the type of ceiling. We use different tools to repair water damage than to fix cracks. The standard ceiling repair process to fix holes and cracks includes the following:
- Sanding the wall to eliminate loose paint or drywall.
- Applying mesh tape around the problem.
- Spreading joint compound over the tape.
- Sanding the area further to smooth it out.
- Cutting the damaged part out and installing a patch for a large hole.
- Covering the hole with mesh tape and a joint compound
- Painting or sanding further to complete the job.
Textured & Popcorn Ceiling Repairs
Mr. Handyman of E. Nashville and Hendersonville can repair popcorn and textured ceilings. The main difference between smooth drywall ceilings and textured ceiling repairs is the retexturing step. This additional step ensures all your ceiling areas match. We can also remove your popcorn ceiling to give you a modern, smooth ceiling.
We Perform Ceiling Fan Installation & Repairs
Our service professionals can perform ceiling fan installation and repair services for your home. Ceiling fans have multiple components, so you can trust us with wiring and installation. Our team can also replace the ceiling fan with a light fixture. We can help you choose the best type of ceiling fan for the rooms in your home.
Installing Light Fixtures
When you need a new or upgraded light fixture, trust our team. We offer comprehensive electrical services for an efficient installation process. The most common types of light fixtures we repair and install include the following:
- Recessed lighting
- Track lighting
- Chandelier lighting
- Architectural lighting
- Pendant lighting
Choose Mr. Handyman of E. Nashville and Hendersonville
Mr. Handyman of E. Nashville and Hendersonville restores ceilings in Hendersonville, Joelton, Hermitage, Nashville, Madison, Whites Creek, Castalian Springs, Gallatin, Norene, Old Hickory, Ridgetop, and Goodlettsville, TN. Our service professionals always offer honest pricing for our home improvement services. We back our products and work with a guarantee that the job will get done right. We perform the highest-quality home improvement services backed by experience and training. You can always trust us to put your needs first.
Schedule Ceiling Repairs Today
Mr. Handyman of E. Nashville and Hendersonville is here for all your ceiling repair needs. We can do everything from popcorn ceiling removal to fixing cracks. Our service professionals will repair any damages to help prevent safety hazards. When you notice a sign of ceiling damage, reach out to us immediately. It’s important to leave ceiling repairs to the professionals. We are highly trained to handle electrical components and make your ceiling look as good as new. Contact us today to get an estimate on our ceiling repair services.
Mr. Handyman of E. Nashville and Hendersonville proudly serves Castalian Springs, Gallatin, Goodlettsville, Hendersonville, Hermitage, Joelton, Madison, Nashville, Norene, Old Hickory, Ridgetop, and Whites Creek