Things to Consider When Selecting a New Mirror
When you start planning a project involving a new bathroom vanity and mirror installation, you enjoy the excitement of selecting a look and features you want and tying it in with the rest of the room. Your design decisions while choosing a new bathroom mirror will impact your entire bathroom remodel’s finished look. You should always consider every factor, including your new bathroom mirror’s functionality and the cost to install it. We’ve listed a few things every homeowner should mull over when planning a bathroom mirror and vanity installation:
- Size – How big should your mirror be to ensure optimal use? Another angle for this topic is considering how much space you have. Our team can install any mirror size, so you can add a massive mirror or update your bathroom with a compact and creative vanity.
- Storage – How much bathroom storage do you need in your vanity? You can go with a mirror with a built-in cabinet behind it, or a vanity with sliding drawers and cabinet doors may fit your style better. You can even dismiss having any storage space and go with an open design.
- Lighting – What type of lighting should go around your bathroom mirrors to illuminate your face? We will gladly install illuminating LED lights on your vanity mirror to optimize your visibility.
Choose a Mirror That Reflects Your Style
Choosing a mirror is a perfect way to enhance a bathroom with your own style. We can guide you through a wide selection of mirrors to help you select one that already matches or complements your bathroom’s current design. On the other hand, we can help you use this simple installation to create a new aesthetic in your bathroom. Below are some very popular mirror styles Mr. Handyman of E. Nashville and Hendersonville installs for homeowners looking to upgrade their spaces:
- Framed mirrors
- Frameless mirrors
- Mirrors with shelves
- Medicine cabinet mirrors
- Pivot mirrors
- Arched or Venetian mirrors
- Captain’s mirrors
- Tabletop vanity mirrors
- Swing arm mirrors and extension mirrors
- Shadowbox mirrors
The Benefits of a Professional Handyman’s Work
Installing a new bathroom vanity mirror comes with many potential rewards, but this job is not as simple as many people assume. To get the best results from a new mirror installation, you need professional assistance from a team of seasoned handyman experts like Mr. Handyman of E. Nashville and Hendersonville. The residents of Hendersonville and surrounding communities expect the following beneficial features when working with us:
- Fully insured technicians with years of experience
- A trustworthy, locally owned team of specialists
- Arriving on time for appointments and finishing work on time
Remodel Every Part of Your Bathroom
Are you ready to start a bathroom remodeling project? Our team is available to perform a successful bathroom vanity replacement, but we can also help you with your whole bathroom remodel. From massaging shower heads to your efficient toilets, we can install new bathroom features to enhance this room’s aesthetics and functionality. This is just one example of the many advantages you enjoy while working with a company like Mr. Handyman of E. Nashville and Hendersonville’s comprehensive home improvement team.
Schedule Vanity or Bathroom Mirror Install Services Today
As a handyman company with more than 25 years of business history, our company gets guidance from a combination of national standards and locally focused owners. This combination means you can count on all our completed work to look fantastic and last for years. Furthermore, we cover all our workmanship with the Neighborly Done Right Promise™. That way, you know Mr. Handyman of E. Nashville and Hendersonville will complete the job correctly every time. Schedule a vanity and bathroom mirror installation appointment today to get the bathroom you’ve always wanted.
Mr. Handyman of E. Nashville and Hendersonville proudly serves Castalian Springs, Gallatin, Goodlettsville, Hendersonville, Hermitage, Joelton, Madison, Nashville, Norene, Old Hickory, Ridgetop, and Whites Creek