How to Choose a New Bathroom Mirror and Vanity
There are many decisions to make when you set out to install a new vanity or mirror in your bathroom. These two fixtures dictate the style of your entire bathroom. So, it is often a decision that will have ripple effects later when you continue updating your bathroom. When Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland performs vanity and bathroom mirror installs, we help you choose the best fixtures for your space. There are some things that we recommend homeowners consider, including:
- Size – Everyone wants a sprawling mirror. Large vanity mirrors can make your bathroom seem larger and offer more visibility. However, you need to balance the size of your mirror with your available space.
- Storage – Do you want a medicine cabinet behind your mirror? Do you need a vanity with drawers or cabinets? When you are picking your new vanity and mirror, it’s crucial to think about the storage space you want.
- Lighting – The lighting that surrounds your vanity and mirror is very important. It will determine how much visibility you have when looking in the mirror. We can install any type of bathroom lighting above your vanity mirror.
What Kind of Bathroom Mirror Should I Get?
Whether you are completely remodeling your bathroom or just replacing your vanity mirror, you should get a mirror that you find aesthetically pleasing. Bathroom mirrors come in many different styles. So, we can always help you find one that makes you happy. When you begin planning your new bathroom vanity and mirror arrangement, you should consider the following types of mirrors:
- Pivot mirrors
- Framed mirrors
- Captain’s mirrors
- Frameless mirrors
- Shadowbox mirrors
- Mirrors with shelves
- Tabletop vanity mirrors
- Medicine cabinet mirrors
- Arched or Venetian mirrors
- Swing arm mirrors and extension mirrors
Reasons to Work With Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland
Installing a new mirror and vanity can make you feel happier and more comfortable in your bathroom. It’s not a simple job, though. That’s why most savvy homeowners work with a professional handyman. Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland makes the entire process simple and straightforward, letting you focus on choosing new fixtures while we handle the rest. We even meet with you to explain the cost to install a vanity and mirror. Some of the other reasons that homeowners love working with us include:
- Our locally owned team of highly trained specialists
- Our fully insured handymen with an average of 10 years of experience
- Our dedication to showing up to appointments on time and completing work according to a projected schedule
Let’s Completely Remodel Your Bathroom
Mirror and vanity installation can revamp your bathroom, starting the overall process of remodeling it. Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland can also help you with all your bathroom remodeling needs. We can install everything from a new showerhead to a new bathroom fan. When you work with qualified experts, you’ll be amazed by the appearance of your freshly remodeled bathroom. You can find out more about remodeling your bathroom by checking out our list of services.
Schedule a Vanity and Bathroom Mirror Installation Appointment!
Having a team that can help you install a new bathroom vanity and mirror can really come in handy. Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland has served countless homeowners in Portland, Biddeford, and Cape Elizabeth. On top of that, we are part of a nationally recognized brand that has helped more than 1 million customers across the country. So, when you work with us, you get more than just a single handyman. You get the help of a whole team. Schedule your vanity and bathroom mirror installation appointment now!
Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland proudly serves the Biddeford, Cape Elizabeth, Chebeague Island, Cumberland Center, Cumberland Foreside, Falmouth, Gorham, Gray, Long Island, North Yarmouth, Old Orchard Beach, Peaks Island, Portland, Saco, Scarborough, South Portland, South Windham, Westbrook, Windham, and Yarmouth communities.