Window sticking? Chips on its exterior? The windows in your home are an important structural and visual element. They’re also very susceptible to damage – whether it’s from harsh weather, worn-out components or a wayward baseball. Our professional window repairmen will repair (or replace) your windows as soon as possible to restore security and energy efficiency.
Home Window Repair Services
Our glass window repair services apply to all types of windows, no matter the shape, size or location.
- Double-Pane Window Repair – Moisture between the panes indicates a broken seal. This often comes with reduced energy efficiency and visibility. We’ll repair the seal or replace the entire IGU if needed.
- Broken Window Repair – Broken glass? Broken sash? Just won’t open? We can fix it!
- Window Frame Repair – Rotten or damaged window frame? No problem. The wood and materials that hold windows in place can become damaged if they are not sealed and protected.
- Window Mechanism Repair – Modern windows, such as casement and awning windows, have moving parts that can easily become damaged. Locks, hinges and crank levers, our experts can handle it all.
- Window Screen Repair – Was your screen damaged with your window? We can take care of that too. We can also repair large sliding screen doors. It’s amazing what clean, new screen can do for your home.
Skylights, insulated glass, picture windows and more – Mr. Handyman can work on all types of windows. And it doesn’t stop at windows. When you call us, there’s no need to call other contractors. We can fix chipped paint on the exterior, hang window blinds, replace weather stripping and more – we’re truly a one-stop shop for all your home repair and maintenance needs. That’s why they call us Mr. Handyman!
Is My Window Beyond Repair?
The only way to know for sure is calling your local Mr. Handyman to describe the damage. If we still aren’t sure, we’ll send one of our window repair experts to your home to assess the damage. We’re not selling windows, so you can count on us for an honest, unbiased assessment. If it turns out you do need a new window (or windows), we can replace your existing units with modern, energy-efficient windows.
Window Repair Near Me
We have nearly 150 locations across the US and Canada. Contact your local Mr. Handyman to discuss your window repair project. Our window repair experts are skilled, accountable and reliable. They get the job done right the first time, which is exactly why homeowners trust Mr. Handyman not only for window repair but for all their home repair and maintenance projects.