Fire & Flood Protection Services
We Can Help Keep Your Home Safe
While there are some disasters that cannot be prevented, there are often steps that you can take to avoid fires and floods in your home—and your local Mr. Handyman can help accomplish just that.
Consider these following statistics about home fires and floods:
- 13,000+ dryer fires occur in the U.S. every single year.
- These dryer fires cause 10 deaths & $97 million in damage.
- Washing machine failures are a leading cause of home water damage.
How Can You Prevent Home Fires & Floods?
- Periodic dryer vent cleaning can help reduce the chances of lint build-up and fires. It is recommended that you have this performed every 1 to 3 years, depending on how frequently you use your dryer.
- The rubber hoses that come with the washing machine are under constant pressure; when they fail or burst, it can lead to flooding. You should replace these hoses as soon as you see cracking or dry-rot.
You don’t have to do these tasks on your own though! Contact the home repair professionals from our team and let us do it for you. If your laundry room or any other area in your home needs some services, such as drywall repairs, cabinet installation, or new flooring, we can do that while we are there.
Keep your loved ones safe with these preventative measures. Call (877) 682-6479.