Choose Between New Cabinet Installation & Repair Services
Cabinet repair services are often less expensive than new cabinet installation. Our professionals can restore and repair your cabinets so they function properly, match the aesthetic of your home, and provide needed storage space. Sometimes, cabinets are too damaged or outdated to be repaired, or you might need added storage space that your existing cabinets don't offer. Our new bathroom and kitchen cabinet installation services can transform your kitchen, making it functional, comfortable, and easier to use. When we're helping you choose between cabinet installation and cabinet repair services, we'll consider these factors:
- The age of your cabinets
- Their overall condition
- How well the existing cabinets match your overall aesthetic or desired aesthetic
- How well the cabinets meet your storage needs
- Your future plans for your home
- How easy and inexpensive it would be to repair your cabinets rather than replace them completely
Our Cabinet Installation Options
We offer comprehensive cabinet installation services. We can provide bathroom and kitchen cabinet installation services and install cabinets in a bedroom, playroom, den, garage, or other space inside or outside your home. Our cabinet installation options include the following:
- Finding cabinets to match your existing aesthetic
- Installing new cabinets you have already purchased
- Installing or replacing cabinet hardware, doors, and shelves
- Removing old cabinets & hauling them away for disposal
- Repainting or refinishing cabinets after installation
- Rearrange existing cabinets into a new layout
Our Cabinet Repair Services
We also offer comprehensive cabinet repair services. If cabinet repair is easier or more cost-effective than new cabinet installation, we can offer:
- Cabinet Repair – Our cabinet repair team can handle broken hinges, peeling paint or laminate, missing shelves and hardware, and any other big or small cabinet repair need you have. We will assess the condition of your cabinets and discuss your needs and goals to determine if it would be more cost-effective and helpful to choose cabinet repair over new cabinet installation. We also offer minor repairs like replacing hardware, adjusting shelves and doors, and securing loose knobs and hardware to make your cabinets like new again. We can touch up the finish or paint, re-stain your cabinets, and fill in nicks and cracks.
- Cabinet Refacing – Our cabinet refacing services can refresh your kitchen or bathroom and give it a makeover for a lower cost than new cabinet installation. All you need to do is choose a new design, pick out the doors, knobs, and finish, and we’ll do the rest! Cabinet refacing creates less environmental waste, is faster and less messy, and offers many options for customization.
Choose Our Bathroom & Kitchen Cabinet Installers
Our bathroom and kitchen cabinet installers have years of training and experience. They can get the job done quickly and easily. We can handle cabinet installation and repair jobs, big and small. We can also refer you to one of our partner companies in the Neighborly Family of companies for any service we don't provide ourselves. We operate via the Neighborly Done Right Promise, which means that if the job isn't done right, we'll make it right. Contact our location within one year of your cabinet installation and repair services, and we'll send a team back to your home to fix the problem.
Call Today for Cabinet Installation & Repairs in Kansas City
Contact us today to schedule cabinet installation or repairs in Kansas City, Liberty, Gladstone, or Riverside, MO. Our bathroom and kitchen cabinet installers have the expertise and skills to seamlessly and professionally repair, refurbish, reface, and install cabinets in any room of your home. Call us today or request service online.