At Mr. Handyman of N Kansas City, Liberty and Gladstone, we offer a wide selection of fencing styles and materials, so we’re confident you can find one that matches your style, budget, and need. We believe the best way to ensure our customers are satisfied with our service is to provide them with all the information they need to make the best choice for their new fence. When you meet with our team, we’ll take the time to answer any questions about choosing the right fence material. Once we finish the installation, we’re confident you’ll love how your new fence looks. Your fence will be installed correctly by trained professionals and last for years. Discover if any of the following types of fences are suitable for your home:
- Wrought Iron
- Chain Link
- Security Fencing
Complete Fence Repair and Maintenance Service
Properly installed fences are built to last. However, even the highest quality fence isn’t impervious to typical wear and tear, vandalism, and inclement weather. You can count on our professionals when you need one-time or routine maintenance for your home’s fence. We offer comprehensive repair services to help ensure your fence lasts. You can also count on us for minor fence repair services. Learn more about the types of maintenance services we provide:
- Hardware – Hardware showing signs of metal corrosion makes operating your fence challenging and detracts from its appeal.
- Fence Posts – Fence posts are susceptible to moisture damage and pests because they are installed in the ground.
- Realigning – Wood fences can bend and warp as they age and settle. We can realign your wooden fence.
- Panels and Slats – Missing slats detract from the look and safety of your home’s fence. We can replace them with identical ones.
- And More – Our fence professionals have handled nearly any type of repair. So, if you’re experiencing an issue with your home’s fence, we can help.
Common Fence Repair and Installation FAQs
As the area’s local fence installation and repair professionals, we have assisted countless homeowners throughout Kansas City, MO and the surrounding communities. Our team brings their years of industry experience to every job. Find answers to some of the common questions about fence installation and repairs below:
- Does My Fence Need to Be Repaired or Replaced? – Depending on the age, condition, and amount of damage to your fence, we may recommend a new fence installation instead of a repair. Our team will discuss options with you before we get started.
- How Expensive Are Fence Repairs? – The repair cost almost entirely depends upon the extent of damage and the type of material the fence is made from. The price may range from $100 and up. Our professionals will provide you with an accurate estimate before we get started.
- What’s Your Fence Repair Process? – We begin by providing a thorough assessment of your fence. Next, we’ll make a recommendation based on the extent of the damage as well as provide you with an estimate. We’ll then get started on fence repairs.
Schedule Your Fence Installation or Repair
Homeowners throughout the area trust the fence installation and repair professionals at Mr. Handyman of N Kansas City, Liberty and Gladstone. Our team has access to high-quality fencing products and materials to provide you with an exceptional new fence that will last. You can also count on us for responsive fence repairs. A damaged fence can pose a security and safety risk and should be handled by a professional. Meet with one of our experts today to schedule your fence installation or repair.