Keller Kitchen Remodel
The kitchen is a key part of any home—it needs to be highly functional and capable of not only meeting your household's needs, but also complementing the way you and your family members like to cook. If that's not the case with your current kitchen, there's a way to change that and make it a room that is perfectly suited to your needs and personal tastes—just call your local Keller handyman for a high-quality, thorough Keller kitchen remodel.
The team of remodeling experts at Mr. Handyman of Keller, Roanoke and Alliance have the experience and skill to handle your Keller kitchen remodel and many other types of home improvement projects with outstanding customer service and the highest standards of workmanship.
Our Reliable Keller Kitchen Remodel Services
If you've seen some signs that indicate your home is more than ready for a Keller kitchen remodel, you may be worried that you'll have to hire multiple contractors to take care of various specializations like tile installation or custom cabinetry. Having to hire and manage various contractors who aren't working together or communicating with one another can be a logistical nightmare that ends up needlessly wasting your time and money. Fortunately, there's a better way—just rely on the friendly, experienced team of Keller kitchen remodelers. Our home improvement crew will take care of your major or minor kitchen remodel. Keller, TX residents can count on expert remodeling tasks such as:
- Drywall repair or installation
- Window repair
- Flooring installation
- Wallpaper installation
- Wall and trim painting
- Installing tile flooring
- Tile backsplash installation
- Trim installation or repair, including crown molding
- Kitchen cabinet refacing
- Cabinet installation
- Kitchen island construction
- Countertop installation
- Accessibility modifications such as lowered countertops
- Installing finishings like cabinet hardware and pot racks
Choose Mr. Handyman for Expert Kitchen Remodeling, Keller TX
Count on the professionals at Mr. Handyman of Keller, Roanoke and Alliance to take care of your entire kitchen remodeling project, as well as provide many other services such as bathroom remodeling, flooring installation, wood rot repair and much more. Get in touch with us today at (817) 409-8196 to speak with our friendly customer service staff about scheduling a consultation, or to find out more about the reliable services we offer.
Frequently Asked Keller Kitchen Remodel Questions
Is a Keller Kitchen Remodel Worth It?
Only you can decide if a kitchen remodel is the right choice for your property and household, but there are some big benefits to kitchen remodeling Keller, TX homeowners sometimes aren't aware of. Here are three of the biggest advantages of an expertly-done Keller kitchen remodel:
- More Functional: No matter how you like to use your kitchen, you need it to be set up in a way that perfectly accommodates the way you like to cook, clean and entertain. Have you ever wished your pans and pots could be accessed more easily, or that your utensil drawer was near your dishwasher, or that your cabinets went all the way up to the ceiling so it's not necessary to dust the top? A kitchen remodel is your chance to correct those problems and make your room work for you rather than against you.
- Enhanced Appeal: Attractiveness isn't necessarily the most critical consideration—but it's still a big deal. Your household spends a considerable amount of time in that area of the house, so it should be an appealing, welcoming space that you actually want to spend time in. That doesn't mean you have to spend your budget on luxury appliances and other finishings—the perfect wallpaper pattern or a unique tile installation can make a world of difference.
- Property Value Increase: If you're considering putting your house on the real estate market in the next few years, a Keller kitchen remodel is an excellent way to raise your property's selling price and get a solid return on your investment, while attracting the attention of real estate agents and potential buyers. Most prospective home buyers want a new, modern, freshly-remodeled kitchen, so it will help convince them to make an offer on your house.
What Are The Keller Kitchen Remodeling Costs?
The cost will depend on the scope and size of your project. Sometimes, complete gutting is requested, whereas smaller projects include a list of upgrades, such as new tiling systems, floors, plumbing fixtures, appliances, etc. As far as labor costs are concerned, Mr. Handyman typically charges per project and that is something we’ll discuss with you during a formal consultation. If you have any specific questions regarding costs, feel, free to contact us about your kitchen project. We may be able to give you a price range for a minor remodel or a major remodel.
What Type of Tile Should I Choose for a Kitchen Backsplash?
With the wide range of tile shapes, sizes, patterns, and colors available, trying to choose the perfect option can feel overwhelming. There are many tile backsplash possibilities that can enhance the appeal of your home while at the same time protecting your wall against splashes of food and moisture that could cause damage or unsightly stains. A subway tile backsplash is a popular choice, and ceramic tiles are the most commonly chosen option. Colorful glass tile is also worth considering, as its translucency gives depth and visual interest to the wall.
Should I Have My Cabinets Refaced or Completely Replaced?
Cabinets take up a lot of visual and physical space, so they're an important part of your Keller kitchen remodel plans. If you've ever wished the upper cabinets went all the way to the ceiling, or the cutlery drawer was closer to the dishwasher, this is your opportunity to make your kitchen better suited to your lifestyle and personal preferences. It may not be necessary to tear all your cabinets out and start completely fresh, though. If you like the configuration of your current cabinets, and they're in pretty good shape, but you want a different look or style, then kitchen cabinet refacing may be the right solution. It could involve replacing the cabinet fronts and drawer fronts entirely, or just applying a fresh coat of paint and changing out the hardware such as drawer pulls and cabinet door handles.
Call Your Local Handyman for an Expert Keller Kitchen Remodel
Are you ready for your dream kitchen in Keller or nearby towns such as Trophy Club, Saginaw or Watauga? We're ready to make it happen for you! Contact the reliable team at Mr. Handyman of Keller, Roanoke and Alliance at (817) 409-8196 to book a consultation or service appointment.