When hiring Mr. Handyman, Lone Tree property owners will get the peace of mind of knowing that our team of experts is extremely detail-oriented and will always complete a thorough inspection before they carry out the professional service hired for. No matter which service you hire us for, inspection will always be the first part of the process. It helps us get to know the ins and outs of the structure we’re dealing with, and not only are inspections a great perk, but they help us detect and control underlying issues before they develop into something more serious. A minor repair could save you from a costly replacement in the future. That’s one of the reasons we offer regular maintenance service, alongside the fact we know homeowners in Lone Tree want their properties to look good year-round.
Wear and tear may be unsightly, but it’s also easy to ignore when a structure appears to be fine overall. But down the road, you will notice how minor deterioration can take a toll. Here are some examples of our popular Lone Tree handyman services, along with typical warning signs that call for repair or replacement and what your professional handyman can do to help you keep up with effective property maintenance.
We like to think of pressure washing as an essential spring cleaning duty for a property’s exterior. After a long winter, you experience several weeks of snowmelt, during which your lawn and landscaping may appear run down and grimy, and your deck and siding may take longer to dry. But often, that’s a sign of caution. When preparing your outdoor living space for the summer, it’s important that you check your deck, fence, house siding and even your concrete and brick floors for algae growth. Some areas may not receive as much sun and may be more susceptible to moisture damage and moss growth.
You will be surprised what pressure washing can achieve with high-pressure water combined with an environmentally-friendly cleaning solution. Popular areas to pressure-wash include:
- Hardscapes, including landscape rocks (medium to large)
- Deck, porch and patio surfaces
- Rain gutters
- Garage floors
- And much more!
Homeowners may take on pressure washing as a DIY project, but it can be overwhelming to enter a hardware store looking to rent a unit. Pressure washers vary in size, and you can choose from electric- and gas-powered units. But if you have never used one before, we highly recommend leaving it to your Lone Tree handyman, who uses this type of tool on a regular basis. Besides, property owners need to carefully inspect the surfaces before they complete pressure washing. Depending on how high you set the PSI, you could risk causing damage and even injuring yourself if you are not careful.
Benefits Of Pressure Washing Services Provided By An Insured Lone Tree Handyman:
- You don’t have to put yourself at risk by handling this tool
- Knowledgeable about surface preparation
- Promotes your health by removing airborne contaminants.
- Removes stubborn grease, oil stains and tire marks.
Handling a pressure washer without experience could be a recipe for disaster. Calling us for the job will eliminate the time it will take you to clear your afternoon, pick up the machine, perform the service, fill it with gas, then return it to the rental depot. Hiring a professional also means you won’t put your home, garden, car, or family at risk.
You may have outdated laminate flooring that needs to go, or perhaps you’re planning a home remodeling project that starts with new floor installation. Our Lone Tree handyman team are expert floor installers who have experience with various floor types, including:
- Solid hardwood floors
- Engineered wood
- Wet-protect laminate.
- Luxury vinyl plank (LVP)
- Ceramic or porcelain tile
When choosing the right flooring material, you need to think about the amount of foot traffic the space gets. Where laminate may have failed you, you could benefit from LVP or tile installation. If solid hardwood is not within your budget, you may also want to consider engineered wood. If you are on the fence about which material to choose or need help with weighing out the pros and cons, your Lone Tree handyman can answer more questions during an in-house consultation, as well as give you further information about budget and material sourcing.
Maintaining a healthy door goes a long way, whether you have a wood or a steel door. While wood doors require frequent sanding and repainting services, steel doors need to be recoated to prevent rust. However, these are not the only problems that call for door repairs from a trained handyman. Lone Tree homeowners may notice other warning signs, such as:
- Air leaks
- Higher monthly energy bills
- Issues with opening and closing
- Difficulty operating knob and lock
- Squeaky hinges
- Worn out weatherstripping
- Visible gaps between the frame and panel
- Cracks in door frame and drywall
- Exterior sounds appear louder
- Rust on metal
- Soft texture (this indicates wood rot!)
- Termite damage
There are types of small repairs that can restore your door’s original functions, given that you act fast before damage has the chance to spread. However, we have had past customers who have inquired about more energy-efficient upgrades that require less maintenance. The winner, in this case, is fiberglass doors. Unlike wood and steel, fiberglass is highly weather-resistant thanks to its insulating core made of polyurethane foam and glass-reinforced polymer. The outside components consist of durable composite materials that won’t need too much maintenance except for a routine wipe-down with mild soap and warm water. Without staining or painting, a fiberglass door can last you up to 20 years without any problems.
Additional Lone Tree Handyman Services For Maintenance And Repair
Thanks to our wide range of Lone Tree handyman repair and maintenance services, we are proud to be your most versatile service provider in town. Additional residential repair services we provide for home improvement projects include:
- Drywall Repair: The drywall inside of your home can become damaged with time. Whether it’s a small hole or an improperly installed patch, you’ve likely grown sick of looking at it. Looking for drywall repair near me? You’ve found the right Lone Tree handyman. Our skilled team of handymen has extensive experience in drywall repair and will ensure your home’s walls look flawless and that no damage is caused to the wiring behind them. Ask us about our professional mounting services as well to prevent drywall damage in the future.
- Gutter Cleaning: Your rain gutters are an essential part of your exterior drainage system. Combined with your downspout pipes, they catch and redirect stormwater away from your property to protect your home’s foundation and roof. On a seasonal basis, leaves and debris get caught in those traps, creating grime that clogs the system. It’s essential for rainwater to flow smoothly toward the connecting downspout outlet and away from your home.
- Deck Repair: When you prepare your deck for the summer, it’s always important to check for any surface damage. If it takes longer to dry after snowmelt, there might be some underlying issues. If you fell behind with routine maintenance, such as sanding, pressure washing, and resealing your deck, your local Lone Tree handyman is happy to thoroughly inspect your decking system’s structural integrity, as well as check for rot, wobbly railings, rust, and drainage problems at the footings. We’ll give you all the tips you need to properly maintain your deck unless you want to learn more about low-maintenance alternatives to prevent needing deck repairs.
- Soffit and Fascia Repair: Your soffits and fascia boards not only give your property’s exterior a finished look, but they also work in combination with your gutter system by holding it in place to keep your home dry. Gutters are typically attached to fascia boards, whereas soffits are the perforated horizontal feature underneath your roof eaves. If those tiny holes become clogged, they won’t be able to circulate air through your attic. Thus, your attic will suffer from moisture buildup.
- Wood Rot Repair: Wood decay is one of the most destructive dangers evident in some homes. It requires a mere moisture content of 20 percent, a decent oxygen level, and a warm temperature to start developing. The sooner you detect it, the better. We recommend immediately calling a professional handyman. Lone Tree Colorado homeowners are advised to routinely check their deck, fence, sinks, crawl spaces, wooden stairs, subfloors, and any wooden area that is exposed to high moisture levels. You can detect soft rot by soft surface textures, discolored patches, and sometimes even mushroom formation. On the other hand, dry rot, the most destructive of all, can be harder to detect. Wood loses its structure and may appear to be crumbling. Spore dust may be visible, and you should be able to effortlessly poke a screwdriver through it.
Many of the exterior services we provide can boost your home’s curb appeal, but they also bring a few other benefits to Lone Tree homeowners: they can improve your home’s energy efficiency and indoor air quality. Improved energy efficiency can help lower your energy bill, while improved indoor air quality can create a more comfortable living environment for your family. Certain services, such as gutter cleaning and soffit repair, can also safeguard your property from water damage and flooding. Helping to protect your home during extreme weather, you’ll notice less humid indoor conditions and can potentially save your home from wood rot and mold.
Kitchen Remodeling Services
Depending on your household dynamic in Lone Tree, a kitchen has many functions and is often one of the busiest areas in your Lone Tree home. For that reason, it’s highly important to make that space more functional during a kitchen remodel. But that’s not the only criterion to consider. Because kitchen appliances are connected to drains and hood vents aren’t regularly cleaned, it’s not unusual that our experienced service technicians find isolated areas that are in need of repair or replacement. Also, when planning to upgrade cabinets, it’s highly recommended to replace your drywall panels to increase safety and efficiency. Typical service requests our kitchen remodeling team gets include:
- Drywall repair and replacement
- Custom cabinet installation
- Appliance upgrades
- Range hood
- Floor replacement
- New sinks
- Enhanced lighting system
Some customers have asked what part of kitchen remodelling is the most expensive. From our vast experience, it is kitchen cabinets, especially if you opt for custom-made ones, specifically designed to fit odd spaces in your kitchen. But nothing is too difficult for your Lone Tree handyman to complete. To help you enhance your kitchen’s functionality, increasing storage space is key, as well as creating optimal surface spaces with optimized lighting.
Feel free to contact our friendly office team to arrange a no-obligation consultation appointment, during which we invite you to ask us any questions you may have regarding a kitchen remodel. We’re also happy to share with you any past experiences and certain project details, from bad to good, and what we have personally learned to create a hassle-free experience for our clients.
Lone Tree Handyman For Commercial Maintenance
Are you a busy business owner who spends all day in meetings and taking care of revenues? Is it tough to find time for property maintenance? Besides all the hustle and bustle of a crazy work dynamic, you also take the required time to assist your employees and run odd errands. But what if one of the issues is, in fact, a drafty window or a defective door closer? Who is in charge of fixing those if you don’t have an appointed building manager?
A great variety of maintenance and repair needs can occur for Lone Tree business owners throughout the year, and sometimes they fall by the wayside if their schedules are simply too packed. Don’t sacrifice making a great impression simply because you don’t have the time to tackle repairs on your own. In addition to our comprehensive service offering for residents, Mr. Handyman of Littleton, Columbine and Morrison also offers a fantastic selection of services for commercial properties.
When in need of commercial maintenance and repairs for nonresidential properties, you can rely on your qualified handyman. Lone Tree business owners hire Mr. Handyman for the following maintenance jobs:
- Automatic door installation and repair
- Drywall services, including drop ceiling and stucco repair
- Floor installation
- Furniture assembly
- Furniture repair solutions
- Custom carpentry
- Restroom repair
- Tile services
- Fence repair jobs
- Graffiti removal
- Painting services
- And much more!
Let us help you keep your business running smoothly by taking care of those professional handyman services that you need done around your office, retail shop or restaurant. We’ll even send you routine maintenance reminders so you won’t have to worry about whether or not your regularly occurring tasks are due!
Whether you call us for small or larger remodeling projects when you hire our Lone Tree handyman, you know the job will be done right the first time and often in one business day. That’s big for business owners for whom time is money. The more efficiently we get your building painted or your window replaced, the faster you can get back to business. We’ll help whip your property into the shape you’ve always dreamed it could be to help you make the right kind of lasting impressions on your customers and clients!
Hire An Expert Lone Tree Handyman Near Me!
Looking for a Lone Tree Handyman? You’ve come to the right place. We’re the professionals you can rely on for expert service in your neighborhood, whether you're in Heritage Hills, Douglas County, or Greenwood Village. Our service professionals are dedicated to taking care of your emergency repairs and replacements, offering annual maintenance services as well to meet your every need. One call to our qualified crew means that a wide range of tasks on your to-do list will be completed, giving you more time to do what you love. When it comes to quality, there’s no comparison. Mr. Handyman of Littleton, Columbine and Morrison has the skills, expertise, qualifications, and cutting-edge tools required to perform the job correctly the first time.
As your highly-rated local pros, Mr. Handyman always goes above and beyond to meet our clients’ needs. As a proud member of Neighborly’s top home service providers, we are committed to providing our local community with excellence, integrity and respect. Our professional team has acquired all necessary contractor licenses and liability insurance so you can breathe easy while we're on the job.
Are you ready to invest in our popular and reliable services to improve your indoor and outdoor living space? From Lone Tree to Castle Rock, including Highlands Ranch, Castle Pines and Cherry Hills Village, we have what it takes to increase your home’s comfort. Give our excellent customer service team a call to learn more or schedule an appointment!