Drywall Repair in Spokane
Trusted Drywall Repair and Finishing Near you
Are you looking for experienced and reliable drywall repair services? Look no further than Mr. Handyman of Spokane! With our one-call solutions and our insured professionals we are your go to when it comes to drywall repair needs. Plus, we back our services with a reliable warranty. With top-rated handymen, you can trust that the job will be done right the first time around.
Schedule your drywall repair service today by dialing (509) 412-3554. Or you can request your service online. We look forward to serving you!
Why Choose Mr. Handyman of Spokane?
We're a reliable choice when it comes to drywall repair and finishing. Our team is experienced, certified and has the necessary know-how to take on any job big or small
Why call us to repair or install your drywall? A few reasons include:
- Our One-Call Solutions. Depending on the scope, our goal is to complete your service on the first call. By being well-prepared, we go above and beyond to limit the need for a return trip.
- Our Reputation. We've served hundreds of customers throughout Spokane and we're backed by over 800 reviews. Our customers love our professionalism, punctuality, and responsiveness.
- Our Professional Techs. We take professionalism to the next level by wearing shoe covers in your home. We also arrive in our professional uniform and well-branded service vehicle.
- Our Warranty. As per our Neighborly Done Right Promise™, we back our drywall services with a 1 year warranty.
Book your service by reaching out online or simply give our courteous team a call at (509) 412-3554 today. We'll get your drywall needs addressed ASAP.
Our Drywall Repair & Finishing Services
With an average of 10+ years in the trade, you can count on us for all your drywall repair and finishing needs. From repairing holes to installing whole new sheets, we've got you covered.
Common drywall repair services typically involve patching, mudding, and sanding:
- Patching a Hole. Patching entails fixing small to medium size holes in the drywall that can be done with either a pre-made drywall patch or a special compound.
- Mudding. Mudding involves applying different types of joint compounds or fillers to the damaged area and then smoothing the surface with a trowel.
- Sanding. Sanding is the process of using sandpaper to create an even, smooth finish once the mud has dried and hardened.
- Painting. If you'd like, we can also paint your repaired or newly-installed drywall.
All of these steps are essential to ensureing drywall is repaired or installed properly. And, of course, looks better than before. We'll handle the whole process for you.
Need several sheets of drywall installed? We have the expertise and ability to help with this, too.