I Have Family Visiting. How About a Quick Indoor Home Makeover?
Make a great impression by performing a quick indoor home makeover: completing small but visually impactful home repairs and improvements that put your best foot forward. Start by taking a look around your house and make a list of the items that need fixing or updating room by room. For common project ideas, take a look at our list below.
Quick Indoor Home Repairs
Cupboards - Make a small change with a big impact in your kitchen, by giving your cupboards a face lift with new and modernized hardware. For cupboard doors that aren’t closing properly, start by loosening the hinges, but not so much that the door falls off. Realign or readjust the door and tighten the hinges back up.
Drywall - Mend small holes in your drywall quickly with drywall spackle. To begin, sand down the area, and then add spackle to cover the hole. Once it dries, sand the spackle down so it is flush with the wall. To prevent the need to paint the entire wall, find your old paint bucket of the existing wall color and take it to the hardware store. Most of the big box hardware stores can match paint colors easily.
More Quick Indoor Home Improvements
- Paint or stain wooden chairs, side tables or end tables
- Buy new plants and place them around your home for added color and a new look
- Replace worn curtains or update window treatments for an instant change in any room
- Install bedroom storage and closet organization system to make clutter vanish
- Install or update crown molding
- Paint a room a new color
- Repair any drywall damage or moisture damage
- Update your kitchen with new a faucet, sink or fixtures
From painting furniture to repairing drywall and installing a new bathroom sink, your local Mr. Handyman can help with any number of your indoor home makeover projects. Call 1-877-MRHANDYMAN today to work with one of our experienced and insured home improvements professionals. You’re just one call away from completing your to-do list.