As a veteran-owned business, we relish the opportunity to support our neighbors and friends in Savannah to complete small- or large-scale remodeling projects. By following state and local guidelines, our licensed team makes sure everything is installed accurately to decrease the chances of issues. We never cut corners or speed through renovations just to get in and out. We take our time to learn about your specific situation and waste little time completing the projects you haven’t had time for.
For home remodeling near you, contact our handyman professionals in Savannah online or by phone today!
Some of the benefits of working with our Savannah remodeling pros include:
- We offer all the same pricing regardless of holidays or weekends.
- We deliver prompt estimates and upfront pricing.
- We will return to fix any issues involving workmanship.
- We arrive on time and dress professionally for every job.
- We use personal protective equipment to keep your space clean and mitigate the spread of germs.
With an average of 10 years of expertise, our professional handymen are ready to make quick work of all your home renovation projects so that you can have the comfortable and chic space you want.
The Home Improvement Projects We Can Handle
From the bathroom to the kitchen, we can check off all the remodeling projects you’ve been putting off. We know you don’t have much time in your busy schedule to complete a home makeover. However, our Savannah professionals are here to offer remodeling services that enhance the look and feel of your home.
Many of the remodeling projects we can help with include:
- Installing kitchen countertops
- Installing bathroom cabinets
- Painting doors, walls, and ceilings
- Installing bathroom and kitchen tiles
- Painting or staining wood furniture
- Updating crown molding
Not only can we take care of home improvement tasks, but we can also provide the materials needed for your specific project. We will pick up and deliver the supplies to your home at an extra charge, creating the convenient service experience you deserve.
Looking to get started on home improvement in Savannah? Contact our handyman experts online or by calling us today!
There are many ways you may want to change up the drywall in your home. We can help you with a variety of renovations, including:
- Water-resistant drywall - Something called “green board” has been favored for its water and mold resistance, but there are also newer, more modern options as well.
- Replacing drywall with tiles - This is a common necessity and preference for bathroom remodeling. You can choose to replace just the drywall in a shower/bath area or get a 360-tile look. Drywall-to-tile remodeling is also common for kitchen backsplashes.
- Removing wallpaper or painted wallpaper - Removing old wallpaper can make a huge difference in how put together your room looks. It can also be a huge hassle if you try to do it alone. If you leave it to a professional, you can have it done quickly and without damaging the drywall underneath.
Will remodeling increase home value?
Remodeling and home improvements can increase your return on investment in a house. Improvements to your kitchen, bathroom, wood decks, and replacement of windows tend to have the highest return on investment.
How much does kitchen remodeling cost?
The cost to remodel a kitchen can vary depending on where you live, the extent of the improvements, labor, and other factors. On the low end, smaller kitchen remodels can cost $4,000 while a more expensive remodel or a larger kitchen can cost upwards of $50,000.
Remodeling kitchen cabinets and other parts of your home in Savannah can help increase your home's overall value. If you are looking to sell your home in the next 5 years, it is recommended that you only spend as much as you hope to make back when you sell your house.
What is the average cost of basement remodeling near me?
The average cost of basement remodeling varies widely depending on the size and scope of the project. On average, homeowners spend anywhere between $13,000 and $38,000 for basement remodeling. However, it is possible to complete a basic remodel with just a few thousand dollars.
Factors such as flooring type, electrical upgrades, and plumbing changes can have a significant impact on the total cost. In addition to materials, labor costs can add up quickly when remodeling a basement.
Call us or request service online to get started with bathroom or kitchen remodeling near you today.