Bathrooms are supposed to be places for relaxation and rejuvenation. Your bathroom is the first place you visit in the morning and the last place you visit at night—not to mention all those times in between. Therefore, it should be an appealing space that you actually enjoy spending time in. But in some Littleton homes, bathrooms are falling short of that ideal vision. If yours is one of them, it's time to consider calling a professional Littleton handyman to take care of expert bathroom remodeling in Littleton, CO.
If you've got an idea of what you'd like your bathroom to look like but you're not sure how to get started, the first step is to call the reliable team of service professionals at Mr. Handyman of Littleton, Columbine and Morrison. We have the skill and experience to deliver your dream bathroom on time and with appealing, long-lasting results that meet or exceed your expectations.
Our Experienced Littleton Bathroom Remodel Services
When you make the decision to remodel a bathroom, the last thing you want is to hire and manage several contractors with different specializations, like tile or plumbing fixtures installation. These people don't work together or communicate with each other. That's almost as much of a headache as just doing the work yourself—and luckily, there's a much better solution available when you need bathroom remodeling in Littleton, CO. Mr. Handyman is your convenient, one-call method of reaching an entire team of qualified handyman experts who are more than capable of taking care of your entire bathroom remodel project from start to finish.
Our Littleton handyman team offers a wide range of bathroom remodeling services, including:
- Bath to shower conversion (walk-in showers)
- Shower remodel or bath remodel
- Drywall removal, replacement or repair
- Window replacement or repair
- Wallpaper or paint application
- Installing tile flooring and wall tile
- Grout sealing
- Installing new countertops and backsplashes
- Repairing or installing interior trim
- Toilet replacement or repair
- Faucet or sink repair or replacement
- Shower head installation
- Bathtub installation
- Installing sliding or hinged shower enclosures
- Bathroom cabinetry installation
- Bathroom cabinet refacing or replacement
- Single or double bathroom vanity installation
- Exhaust fan installation for ventilation
- Mirror installation
- Additions such as medicine cabinets, window curtains and towel racks
- Light fixture installation
- Installing accessibility modifications such as grab bars
One main goals of a Littleton bathroom remodel is to create a functional bathroom by increasing space and storage. For example, floating cabinets give you more floor space, or a shower niche provides functional space that doesn’t result in clutter. We offer many custom solutions that deliver high-quality results. Our team of bathroom remodelers will make the discussed design inspiration a reality for a personalized experience.
Choose Mr. Handyman for Reliable Bathroom Remodeling in Littleton, CO
If you've got a vision in mind of what you want, and you're ready to make that vision into a reality for your project, the experienced team at Mr. Handyman is here to deliver on your plan for bathroom remodeling in Littleton, CO.
Our highly qualified handyman team has been taking care of repair, maintenance, installation and remodeling tasks for many years. So, we have the expertise to get your Littleton bathroom remodel project done right. We also pride ourselves on genuine, courteous customer service, so you can expect a safe, stress-free experience with only minimal disruption to your daily routine.
Along with Littleton bathroom remodel projects, our experienced service professionals offer a wide range of other handyman services, such as deck repair, fence repair, gutter cleaning, drywall repair, window repair, pressure washing, kitchen remodel projects and much more. Give us a call to find out more about the services we can provide to enhance the appeal, function and longevity of your residential or commercial property.
Frequently Asked Questions About Littleton Bathroom Remodels
How Can I Avoid Water Damage in My New Bathroom?
Bathrooms can be susceptible to water damage caused by broken or malfunctioning plumbing fixtures or pipes, and diligent plumbing maintenance is the best way to avoid those unpleasant problems. However, some households also experience moisture issues that worsen slowly over time due to a lack of ventilation. Every time you take a shower, the hot water creates steam that needs to be properly ventilated out of the room by a bathroom fan or, at the very least, an open window. Without ventilation, all that steam condenses and seeps into materials like wood and drywall, eventually causing major mold issues, mildew buildup, wood rot and other moisture-related problems. That's why exhaust fan installations, especially Energy Star-approved ventilation fans, are an important part of bathroom renovations.
Do I Have to Get a Permit for a Littleton Bathroom Remodel?
In some cases, a permit is required for bathroom remodeling in Littleton, CO. Whether or not it's necessary to pull a permit depends on the scope of the work you want done. If you're only having new tile and a new vanity countertop installed, a permit isn't required. However, more extensive remodeling work, such as relocating plumbing fixtures or making structural changes, means you will need a permit. The good news is, you don't have to worry about that yourself. We know from experience and training exactly which jobs require permits, and we'll make sure we've got them pulled before we start your bathroom remodel.
How Do I Choose the Design Components for Bathroom Remodeling in Littleton, CO?
The materials and stylish finishes you choose for your bathroom remodeling project can undoubtedly make or break the style and appeal of the finished bathroom. The best way to start is to imagine how you want the room to look when it's completed and then work out what is necessary to accomplish your vision.
If you're interested in keeping your budget under control, look at cutting costs by selecting the right finishing materials. That doesn't mean you should choose inferior, poor-quality products—of course, you want high-quality, appealing, durable materials. But if you've got your eye on some higher-end options, you can save a considerable amount of money by going with less expensive choices that imitate the style or look you're going for. For example, if you love the way marble countertops look but they aren't a good fit for your budget, quartz might be the ideal alternative. Sure, it doesn't have quite the same luxury cachet, but it's still durable, attractive and low-maintenance at a much lower cost, and unlike marble, it's resistant to chipping and staining.
When you start checking out some of the available options, you may get a little overwhelmed by the sheer number of choices. By asking yourself a few questions and thinking over the answers carefully, you can narrow it down to the best options to meet the needs and wants of your household.
Here are some questions to ponder:
- What style do I want for my Littleton bathroom remodel? (For example, old-fashioned, rustic, old-elegant, minimalist, modern, Bohemian, etc.)
- What color scheme will look best? (The 60-30-10 trick is a good design trick to get you started—about 60% of the room will be a primary color, 30% will be a complementary secondary color, and 10% will be a contrasting accent color.)
- What's my top priority, appearance or performance and durability? (It's not always a choice between one or the other, but determining your priorities can make it a lot easier to choose the best options.)
How Can I Make My Bathroom More Accessible for Those With Mobility Issues?
Most people strongly prefer to have privacy in the bathroom, and of course, people with disabilities are no different. Maintaining independence can be a challenge for those with reduced mobility, but accessibility modifications make it much easier, safer and more comfortable to use the bathroom without assistance.
Here are a few of the accessibility modifications you may want to consider during bathroom remodeling in Littleton, CO:
- Grab Bar Installation: The greatest risk of injury is during those transition moments when moving from a standing to a seated position or vice versa. Grab bars should be positioned horizontally on either side of the toilet and vertically across from the toilet if possible. In the shower, there should be a vertical bar on the wall opposite the shower fixture and a horizontal bar running the length of the side wall to make it easier to navigate slippery tiles.
- Raised Toilet Seat: This is a simple modification that reduces the distance between standing and sitting positions, so it's easier to get up or to sit without accidentally falling or being unable to get up once seated.
- Barrier-Free Shower: Just stepping in and out of the shower can be a frustrating challenge for someone who can't lift their foot high enough to get it over a standard shower curb. We can eliminate that hassle with a barrier-free shower floor that slopes gently inward so the water keeps moving toward the shower drains. Our Littleton bathroom remodel experts can also install walk-in tubs that make it safe and easy to get in and out of the tub independently.
Does Your House Need Bathroom Remodeling in Littleton, CO? Let the Pros from Mr. Handyman Elevate Your Living Space!
When you're ready to get your bathroom remodel underway in Littleton or a nearby area such as Lone Tree or Columbine, count on the team of expert service professionals at Mr. Handyman of Littleton, Columbine and Morrison for outstanding workmanship and reliable customer service.
Get in touch with us today to speak with our friendly customer service staff about what we can do for your home or business property. Feel free to schedule a service appointment at a convenient time.