Mr. Handyman: Ready for Your Spring “To Do” List.
The warmer days, and warmer nights of May give us a yearning for the long days of summer. For many, spring also means getting caught up on their home “To Do” list before the summer sets in so they can relax at the beach. If you’ve reached the point where you either do not have the time, do not have the desire, or do not have the knowhow to complete some or all of the items on your personal to-do list, then consider giving Mr. Handyman a call.
“Mr. Handyman is uniquely positioned for this market”, says Skip Wyatt, Owner of the local Mr. Handyman Business. “Our staff average 20+ years of experience in the Handyman trade. Wood rot repair, tile and grout installation/repair, drywall repair, painting, cabinetry, molding/trim, and various odd jobs are what our technicians excel at. New rollers on sliding glass doors are popular with the improving weather. We do a lot of 2-6-hour maintenance and repair jobs that customers can’t find anyone to help them with, and we can do multiple repairs in one trip so that customers don’t have to contact multiple vendors.”
Mr. Handyman offers a high quality and professional Handyman experience by providing:
- A trained Customer Service Representative answering the phones between 8-5 weekdays to assist with questions and scheduling.
- Mr. Handyman is licensed (CT Lic. # 0583175) and fully insured.
- Mr. Handyman Service Technicians are employee’s, not sub-contractors, have a minimum of 20 years of experience and have passed a driving, background and drug screening prior to being hired.
- Mr. Handyman Service Technicians arrive on time, in uniform and drive a well marked van so you can be confident in who has arrived at your door.
- Best of all, Mr. Handyman stands behind their work with a 1 Year Service Guarantee. If it is not right, Mr. Handyman will fix it.
All this is provided to ensure you a safe, worry free, job that is completed by an expert. Few in the Handyman business offer all this.
“With Mr. Handyman, you simply call and schedule the work when you have home repair and maintenance needs,” said Skip, “our rates are competitive with other professional (experienced, trained, licensed, insured) home services and in most cases Mr. Handyman can handle your entire list. This is why Mr. Handyman is 300 units strong nationally.”
Call today and let Mr. Handyman complete your home repair list!
Mr. Handyman of UFC
Monday - Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
8:00 am – 12:00 pm